ECT Hopefully, a TOL member is now with the LORD God, which is "far better"

john w

Hall of Fame
A friend of mine(in my eyes), sadly informed me that TOL member heterodoxical, recently died.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/member.php?u=15392

She asked that I notify respective members of TOL.

Although I "clashed" with this member repeatedly, regretting some of the "corrupt communication" I expressed to him, as I often do, with many, I did respect the passion he expressed, for his views (and perhaps, he, mine), albeit, in my judgment, often misguided views/doctrine. However, hopefully(biblically, "confident expectation"), he trusted in the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue, and is thus with the great Saviour, now, as I post this,i.e., "with Christ; which is far better"(Philippians 1:23 KJV)

As I relayed to her, as it is written:

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."-Psalms 116:15 KJV(an "intra-dispensational" principle0

"Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep." Romans 12:15 KJV

Psalm 103:15 KJV

As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A friend of mine(in my eyes), sadly informed me that TOL member heterodoxical, recently died.

Although I "clashed" with this member repeatedly, regretting some of the "corrupt communication" I expressed to him, as I often do, with many, I did respect the passion he expressed, for his views (and perhaps, he, mine), albeit, in my judgment, often misguided views/doctrine. However, hopefully(biblically, "confident expectation"), he trusted in the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue, and is thus with the great Saviour, now, as I post this,i.e., "with Christ; which is far better"(Philippians 1:23 KJV)

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."-Psalms 116:15 KJV(an "intra-dispensational" principle)

"Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep." Romans 12:15 KJV

Amen -

:1Way:

bybee

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."-Psalms 116:15 KJV(an "intra-dispensational" principle0

Thanks John W. May he rest in peace.

StanJ

He is now finding out how right or wrong he was....good on him.
I sometimes wish for that closure, but hate the thought of leaving my family.

brinny

I did not know this member, but i join you in being thankful that He is with the Lord, and i'm praying for his family and loved ones. (((hug)))

God bless you for your gracious thread, John W.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Thank you for this gracious and well thought out post.