Honor God's Son or Perish

God's Truth

Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe,
all things are possible to him that believeth.

True or false?

Jesus said that to those who were OBEYING him.

Faith alone is dead. Do you agree or disagree?

Faith and Deeds
14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? 26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Did you read the words from God? Yes or no?

Does the apostle call people foolish for not understanding faith alone is dead? Yes or no?

God's Truth

True or false?

Faith and Deeds
14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? 26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Did you read the words from God? Yes or no?

Does the apostle call people foolish for not understanding faith alone is dead? Yes or no?

God's Truth

True or false?

Jesus teaches to those who obey him what faith can do.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

Did you read those words from God? Yes or no.

Does Jesus say you WILL NEVER ENTER UNLESS AND IF? Yes or no.

Do you still not understand that we have to have faith and obey to get saved and to stay saved?

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Jesus teaches to those who obey him what faith can do.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

Did you read those words from God? Yes or no.

Does Jesus say you WILL NEVER ENTER UNLESS AND IF? Yes or no.

Do you still not understand that we have to have faith and obey to get saved and to stay saved?
Your fate is predetermined before you are born?

True or false?

Robert Pate

Banned
You continually believe that sinners Christ shed His Blood for are unredeemed and condemned by God !

You are a false accuser. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the Whole world, 1 John 2:2. Your Calvinist God will not allow you to believe the truth and will ultimately take you to hell.

beloved57

You are a false accuser. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the Whole world, 1 John 2:2. Your Calvinist God will not allow you to believe the truth and will ultimately take you to hell.

You teach that Christ's Blood is powerless to save since you teach and believe people He shed it for are still lost !

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that Christ's Blood is powerless to save since you teach and believe people He shed it for are still lost !

You are most certainly lost. You think that you can blasphemy God and insult his Son Jesus Christ and go to heaven? Dream on.