Honor God's Son or Perish

beloved57

See the very title of this thread shows you that the poster doesn't believe the Blood of Christ alone shed for one keeps them from perishing! So this poster believes Christ can shed His Blood for you, and yet you can still perish unless you do something !

God's Truth

Yall should be embracing and hugging one another, for you both together deny Christ's Blood !

Pate and you both argue about who obeys God the least.

You both go against God.

God says to believe and obey Him.

The Calvinists say, "No, not until you save me first."

The faith only crowd says, "No, I will believe but I will not obey until you save me first".

God says those who believe and obey will be saved.

Calvinists say, "If you believe that you believed and obeyed before you were saved, then you are going to Hell".

Faith alone crowd: "If you believe and did anything else, then you are going to Hell".

What is wrong with you people? We are to believe and obey God to be saved. People who believe and obey God are not doomed, they are saved.

Robert Pate

Banned

You both go against God.

The faith only crowd says, "No, I will believe but I will not obey until you save me first".

Calvinists say, "If you believe that you believed and obeyed before you were saved, then you are going to Hell".

Faith alone crowd: "If you believe and did anything else, then you are going to Hell".

What is wrong with you people? We are to believe and obey God to be saved. People who believe and obey God are not doomed, they are saved.

You have NOT obeyed the Gospel.

You are not even interested in what the Gospel is. All that you can talk about is your obedience and your righteousness, which stinks.

You don't believe Paul, nor do you believe Isaiah. Instead of trusting in Christ you are trying to be like him. It is not us people that are wrong, its you.

God's Truth

You have NOT obeyed the Gospel.

You are not even interested in what the Gospel is. All that you can talk about is your obedience and your righteousness, which stinks.

You don't believe Paul, nor do you believe Isaiah. Instead of trusting in Christ you are trying to be like him. It is not us people that are wrong, its you.

You misunderstand Paul.

Peter says the ignorant and unstable misunderstand Paul.

James says people are fools who misunderstand Paul and think we are saved by faith alone.

Robert Pate

Banned
Everything is already determined.
Therefore there is nothing I can do about it one way or the other.

Do you believe it?

If not why not?

Nothing is predetermined. Everything in the world is in a state of change and fluctuation. The earth is full of randomness. Everyday the weather is changing. Everyday is different is someway from yesterday.

beloved57

You both go against God.

Both you and pate deny the saving blood of Christ !

True or False

BANNED
Banned
Nothing is predetermined. Everything in the world is in a state of change and fluctuation. The earth is full of randomness. Everyday the weather is changing. Everyday is different is someway from yesterday.

The next day is predetermined by the days before it.

True or false?