Homeschoolers

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to get in some threads that take a good 2 hours to make a post.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They should count how much each post counts according to its "gravitas".

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by shilohproject
Oh no! Now you can get hit from both the Mom angle and the Mod angle!

(Do I see another "Abuse of Moderator Power" issue brewing on the storm tossed horizen?);)
Needless to say I think this is one member who won't even think about causing any trouble here. :D

ShadowMaid

Bring on the home schoolers!!!!!!

:cool: :D :up: :thumb: :angel: :bannana: :jump: :cheers: :joker: :juggle: :drum: :guitar: :BRAVO: :jessilu: :neck: :singer: :radar: :party: :popup: :wave:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very colorful post there shadowmaid! :D

Elaine

Hello!

Hello!

:wave: Hi everyone! I'm also homeschooled. I heard that there would be other homeschoolers getting on soon, and concluded that this would be the perfect time to register! Christine is my sister. :cloud9:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: Hello!

Originally posted by Elaine
:wave: Hi everyone! I'm also homeschooled. I heard that there would be other homeschoolers getting on soon, and concluded that this would be the perfect time to register! Christine is my sister. :cloud9:

Welcome, Elaine! Tell us a bit about yourself. I'm Nori. My daughter has only posted once before, but she will be online tomorrow. She's jessilu. She's homeschooled and in the eighth grade. She's thirteen and horse-crazy.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Cool! Welcome to TOL, Elaine!

Elaine

Re: Re: Hello!

Re: Re: Hello!

Originally posted by ebenz47037
Welcome, Elaine! Tell us a bit about yourself. I'm Nori.
Pleased to meet you, Nori! :thumb: I'm fourteen and in the ninth grade. I use Abeka for all of my subjects except math, biology and foreign languages. For math, I am taking Saxon's Algebra 2. Although in the past I have used Abeka for science, this year I am using Apologia/Dr. Wile's biology course. I am also taking Latin, Greek and Hebrew.
Originally posted by ebenz47037
My daughter has only posted once before, but she will be online tomorrow. She's jessilu. She's homeschooled and in the eighth grade. She's thirteen and horse-crazy.
I'll look forward to meeting her. Isn't she :jessilu:?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: Re: Re: Hello!

Re: Re: Re: Hello!

Pleased to meet you, Nori! :thumb: I'm fourteen and in the ninth grade. I use Abeka for all of my subjects except math, biology and foreign languages. For math, I am taking Saxon's Algebra 2. Although in the past I have used Abeka for science, this year I am using Apologia/Dr. Wile's biology course. I am also taking Latin, Greek and Hebrew.

I'll look forward to meeting her. Isn't she :jessilu:?

That's her smilie. :) I got it for an early Christmas/birthday present.

We're using Bob Jones curriculum. For some reason, she took to it a lot better than anything else we've tried in the past.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have you been following some of the threads on here for a while, Elaine?

Elaine

Originally posted by RATitude
Welcome to TOL Elaine. It's nice to have you here. :D
Thanks! I'm sure I'll like being here. :) :bannana: <--- Someone needs to fix the spelling on that one..:shut: