Hollywood pedophiles

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
You will be returning won't you? [to my WHMBR! Part 4 thread]

I will return if you are okay with me being there. You have curated it meticulously and I have no intentions of messing it up with foolish words.

Oh but GD, I don't consider you a fool, I consider you evil.

I'll look for further correspondence later this evening in the thread that has driven many a homosexual/enabler of homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda, bonkers.

Grip Docility

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
You will be returning won't you? [to my WHMBR! Part 4 thread]

Oh but GD, I don't consider you a fool, I consider you evil.

I'll look for further correspondence later this evening in the thread that has driven many a homosexual/enabler of homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda, bonkers.

I don’t like being called evil, but Jesus is the only Good. He even called humanity evil. Do you consider yourself ever, and why or why not?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You don’t waffle back and forth in your ideals. You advocate repentance and forgiveness.

I wonder, what would you say, if you were charged for a year, to share the gospel with incarcerated pedophiles and homosexuals? Would you accept the charge?
Has anyone here insinuated that the gospel should not be told to faggots or child molesters?

Grip Docility

Has anyone here insinuated that the gospel should not be told to faggots or child molesters?

No, Faggot,

And thank you for liberating me. My mum would have slapped the Black off of my face for saying that word. It’s so refreshing to see it as a non violent defensive word.

Thank you, faggot.

Grip Docility

That settled that argument.

You're welcome.

Now you are getting smarter, cause it is no more violent or defensive as calling a child molester a pedophile.
You can fluff it up any way you chose, but a rose by any other name is still a rose.

I can follow your logic.

Grip Docility

Ah, Evil Eye, you've come out of the closet again. That's didn't take long, did it?

Again, I’ve attempted to read your words, but they don’t seem to have meaning. Do you find it entertaining to posit that a heterosexual is in the closet? I don’t appreciate your slander towards me. Jesus is the lamp of my soul. Do you think I don’t read scripture, faggot?

glorydaz

Again, I’ve attempted to read your words, but they don’t seem to have meaning. Do you find it entertaining to posit that a heterosexual is in the closet? I don’t appreciate your slander towards me. Jesus is the lamp of my soul. Do you think I don’t read scripture, faggot?

Did I say you were a homosexual? Are you so paranoid that have to put on the cloak of indignation?