Hitler could have had eternal life

Dan Emanuel

Just a minute,

Are you serious? Jesus is not your teacher and Peter is?????

You know Jesus says not to call anyone teacher because He is the Teacher?

You need to read Jesus' word, friend.
Of course Jesus is my Teacher you fool. He teaches' that Peter teaches' us. Listen to Peter.

Not to you. Not even to you, when you quote Scripture, because even then, your connoting something, your slitheringly implying something evil, something wicked, something that subvert's the infinite power of Jesus Christ our Lord, His complete power over sin and death. You are evil and you drive people away from Jesus. You'll not do that in this thread without a heck of a lot of resistance from me.

Daniel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Of course Jesus is my Teacher you fool. He teaches' that Peter teaches' us. Listen to Peter.

Nope, you are disregarding Jesus' word. Jesus never said Peter is the teacher.

And Peter never said he is teacher. He never took place of Jesus.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Because Jesus surround's it with an infinite cushion of protection, and it cannot be breeched by anything done in the flesh.

Daniel
Rather, a seal: the earnest (guarantee) of my inheritance!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Dan Emanuel

I'm glad you see that you cannot challenge my salvation, as a member of the Body of Christ, which is by grace through the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross and God raising Him from the dead; no matter what I have done or will do in my flesh! It's a done deal!
Amen. "the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth." Our Lord is too powerful, for even our own sin's to condemn us.

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

Nope, you are disregarding Jesus' word. Jesus never said Peter is the teacher.
And here your making yourself to be the teacher that only Jesus is --according to you. Jesus said, "Listen to Peter. Peter's My guy."
And Peter never said he is teacher.
Did too, and does too.
He never took place of Jesus.
Nobody said this. Your imagining thing's. Pay attention. Stop being distracted.

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

Rather, a seal: the earnest (guarantee) of my inheritance!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Always sticking to Scripture --love it!

Daniel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul --along with all the Apostle's, is my teacher, which mean's Jesus is my Teacher, because He said listen to Peter.

Daniel

Now you don't have to lie, dear. where is Jesus say listen to Peter?

Jesus says clearly He is the Teacher. You are disregarding Jesus' own word.

You need to get rid of your traditional corrupt faith.

It I clear that you are not seeking to be true Jesus.

suit yourself, friend.

good day.

Dan Emanuel

Now you don't have to lie, dear. where is Jesus say listen to Peter?
You show me right now how Jesus talk's to you Meshak or else shut up you nitwit.
Jesus says clearly He is the Teacher. You are disregarding Jesus' own word.
How many decade's after Jesuses' own Church began Meshak, did anybody write down what Jesus said, you idiot?
You need to get rid of your traditional corrupt faith.
Just shut up.
It I clear that you are not seeking to be true Jesus.
"It I clear?" What does "It I clear" mean? What language are you pretending to not speak?

And of course I'm not trying to "be true Jesus." You've removed all doubt from anyones' mind that you are as dumb as a bag of rock's.
suit yourself, friend.
"Friend?" How nice, you pinhead.
good day.
"Isaidgoodday!"

Daniel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You show me right now how Jesus talk's to you Meshak or else shut up you nitwit.
How many decade's after Jesuses' own Church began Meshak, did anybody write down what Jesus said, you idiot?
Just shut up.
"It I clear?" What does "It I clear" mean? What language are you pretending to not speak?

And of course I'm not trying to "be true Jesus." You've removed all doubt from anyones' mind that you are as dumb as a bag of rock's.
"Friend?" How nice, you pinhead.
"Isaidgoodday!"

Daniel

Resorting to calling names now, huh? How far did you get
in your education? I'm betting, NOT very far.

Dan Emanuel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So, how long have you considered yourself "ex-Catholic" G.M.? Its clear as day that you're born Catholic, just fess up.

Daniel

You're the one who tells posters to "Pray the rosary" and tells them
about how the Popes keep on ruling over the Catholic church! Since
you "Pray the rosary" and admire the many Popes, you MUST be a
Catholic, right? I have never brought up those discussions so, that
makes YOU the Catholic!