Banned
"Hillary's America" - Dinesh D'Souza
http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/#trailer

http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/#trailer

hillarys-america-poster-copy.jpg

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I haven't seen the movie, but obviously it's a giant pile of lies, half-truths, distortions, andstraw men . D'Souza ,, a convicted felon, unlike Hillary Clinton who has RIGHTLY been cleared of all the bogus accusations against her, is just a part of the vast right-wing conspiracy against her .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Stripe, I've read D'Souza's books about Obama and other liberals, and they're nothing but biased and wildly inaccurate GARBAGE . What makes you think this "documentary will be something deserving of being taken seriously ?

Interplanner

The truth is in the wide documentation about her, from the death of Vince Foster in the 90s to the reports of the SEALs today about what could have been done in Behghazi.

She wasn't cleared of anything; DOJ and/or FBI deliberately and conspiratorily decided not to indict. It's called corruption, like Ceaucescu's Romania.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I literally laughed out loud as he got to the "steal...(dun-dun-dun) America" line. If I didn't know more about the felon D'Souza (rocketman, take note here), I'd have assumed this was a parody. He's just that ridiculous.

I am laughing our loud at you and your ignorant post.

Last edited by a moderator:

HisServant

I haven't seen the movie, but obviously it's a giant pile of lies, half-truths, distortions, andstraw men . D'Souza ,, a convicted felon, unlike Hillary Clinton who has RIGHTLY been cleared of all the bogus accusations against her, is just a part of the vast right-wing conspiracy against her .

Is it time for you to replace your tinfoil hat?

She was not cleared, she was just declared too stupid to prosecute. And you want someone that stupid with their finger on the nuclear launch button? Stupid is as stupid does.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Stripe, I couldn't care less if you or other Christians take me seriously . I know what I'm talking about , because I'm INFORMED , unlike most other right-wing Americans .