Hilary Clinton is pathetic to lose to Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential electi

Capricorn

BANNED
Banned
Clinton is pathetic to be seen crying at the Inaugural Ceremony of Donald Trump in February 2017.

This served to highlight the fact that her political interests cannot be more important than My interests; contrary to what she had always presumed.

True or false?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

Clinton is pathetic to be seen crying at the Inaugural Ceremony of Donald Trump in February 2017.

This served to highlight the fact that her political interests cannot be more important than My interests; contrary to what she had always presumed.

True or false?

You'll be banned at anytime so why bother starting threads?

You really don't have much going on today, do you?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Hilary Clinton is pathetic to lose to Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential electi

Conservatives are quick to "bad mouth" Democratic candidates like Hillary but then can't understand as to why her supporters are less than eager to co-operate in passing Trump's legislative agenda - such as "THE WALL!"

glorydaz

Conservatives are quick to "bad mouth" Democratic candidates like Hillary but then can't understand as to why her supporters are less than eager to co-operate in passing Trump's legislative agenda - such as "THE WALL!"

They were plenty eager when Hilary and Obama called for a wall (barrier).