Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogThumper

It was a bit of a nice surprise to me that this site has a Bob Enyart forum. I used to watch the old Bob Enyart show on TV years ago. I always enjoyed his wit.

Ps82

Hi FrogThumper,
Welcome ... great to see another proclaimed Christian seeking all the truth he/she can learn!

I thought Thumper was a rabbit - not a frog ??? Are you sure you know who you are? There are people here, who may have you wondering - if you cannot support your ideas and conclusions.

FrogThumper

Hi FrogThumper,
Welcome ... great to see another proclaimed Christian seeking all the truth he/she can learn!

I thought Thumper was a rabbit - not a frog ??? Are you sure you know who you are? There are people here, who may have you wondering - if you cannot support your ideas and conclusions.

I am what I am! I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! :angel:

DXPose

BANNED
Banned
Do you have fun and games? :shocked:

(Sorry old Guns n Roses lyric) :devil:

Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty....oh won't you please take me home - yeah, yeah! :guitar:

Welcome to TOL :e4e: - Paradise on the Internet!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As long as nobody dances with Mr. Brownstone, then all will be well.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL. Quite possibly the greatest website this side of the millennium!

You can have anything you like, but you'd better not take it from me...

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome friend frog! :e4e:

I wonder if your tastes are similar to chickenman? :think:

If a new poster names crisco shows up, I might have to reduce my presence on TOL to an occasional (and well scoped-out) drive by. Be afraid, frog. Be very afraid. :noid:

:nori: :TomO: :chicken::spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.