Hi

IgotsThis

Hello there,my name is sebastian,im 19 for the moment,born in the US with a strong colombian backround,im new to forums alltogether,seems like a good place to voice my opinions and do a little bit of debating lol,well ill just leave it at that,i look forward to foruming with you all :D

Nothing is as it seems,therefore do not assume.

Ted L Glines

Welcome aboard, Sebastian :)

It doesn't take long to find out that opinions are always welcome on TOL forums LOL

Have fun and do not be surprised to learn many things. When I joined TOL, not long ago, I would not have known a theist from a tree frog. Every day, out here, I learn something new.

IgotsThis

Lol @ steko
But yeah thank you both,ive deff learned new things already,looking forward to the experiences :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Hello there,my name is sebastian,im 19 for the moment,born in the US with a strong colombian backround,im new to forums alltogether,seems like a good place to voice my opinions and do a little bit of debating lol,well ill just leave it at that,i look forward to foruming with you all :D

for the moment I will assume you are going to be reasonable

welcome to TOL

IgotsThis

if you don't mind me asking.....why did you choose "other"? i chose it as i am a Deist.

well I just dont think religion brings any good,shouldnt have been created,Deism would be a good one to choose however I do believe in miracles,nd I think God does at times interfere.