Not open for further replies.

ghost

Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL! :cheers:

It's my job to keep you from stumbling while you're here. :D

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
It's my job to make you stumble. Just kidding. but I am going to write a book just called hi. I thought you already knew that. My theology is that God is both of justice and grace.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome, dazzl3r!

This thread that you have started is connected to many other threads which are all connected to a tangled knot called Theology. Like dealing with any other knot, one can settle down, relax and patiently begin to loosen the tangles. The problem here is that while some are methodically trying to ease the tension, there are others simultaneously pulling the knots tighter.
Nevertheless, one can learn things here.

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
My words alone are standing on a single thread to be humorous for the meanwhile. People also tell me to try out for American Idol.

csuguy

Welcome! Its a great site to test and refine your theology, as well as to seek recommendations for material to study on your own!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why or why not should we all be Catholics?

You'll have to excuse JA. He thinks this thread is about him. He's like a cat that doesn't realize when you're on the phone that you aren't talking to him. :plain: (oh, and he's 25, wink-wink, nudge-nudge, 'nuff said).

Welcome aboard. :e4e: I hope this place is everything you need for it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.