Hi there!

Tom O'Bedlam

Hi all, thought I'd check out this site.
I'm a Christian...but not a conservative one, so I suppose I probably won't fit in around here. The 'net seems infested with fundamentalists!

Still I have met some very nice conservative folk, just because we disagree on some points doesn't mean everything...I generally hold to "in essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty" anyway.

So, hi and I'll see you in the forum!

Samstarrett

I'm a Christian...but not a conservative one, so I suppose I probably won't fit in around here. The 'net seems infested with fundamentalists!

There are lefties here too.

Still I have met some very nice conservative folk, just because we disagree on some points doesn't mean everything...I generally hold to "in essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty" anyway.

Don't forget 'in all things love'.

Nice to meet you, sir. Would that be an Irish name by some chance?

:e4e:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Welcome. :wave2:

What do you have in mind when you say you aren't a conservative Christian?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to TOL, Tom! :)

The various positions run the gamut here.
We each see what we see.
We'll see!

bybee

Well Tom O"Bedlam, you must create your own niche. There is room for all kinds here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm a Christian...but not a conservative one, so I suppose I probably won't fit in around here.
Oh, I wouldn't be so quick to that conclusion. I've managed nicely enough for quite a while.

The 'net seems infested with fundamentalists!
Some of the nicer sorts going, though again, not my wheelhouse.

Or as I put it: the salvific and the commentary. :poly:

:e4e: Welcome.

csuguy

I'm a Christian...but not a conservative one, so I suppose I probably won't fit in around here. The 'net seems infested with fundamentalists!k

There are plenty of non-conservative Christians here - we have a wide diversity. You probably won't have any trouble fitting in here :D

Here, here!!! :cheers:

Welcome!

Krsto

There are plenty of non-conservative Christians here - we have a wide diversity. You probably won't have any trouble fitting in here :D

Here, here!!! :cheers:

Welcome!

Ah but his name indicates an Irish bloodline and they never get along with anybody . . .

Krsto

Watch it, Laddie! I get along with people just fine, do you hear?! Just you say that again and watch what you get!

:plain:

Hey cool it ya little leprichaun - I know what I speak because I am 1/4 Irish and I get along with people about 3/4 of the time - and this ain't one of them! You may have the luck o the Irish but don't push it - specially when one of my other fourths is Scottish and ya know what they say about the Scottish - you can always tell a Scotsman but you can't tell him very much.