Hi I'm Mark

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
My names mark,
I try to cover more questionable topics. Not to lead my brothers and sisters off path, but instead to help them reach a deeper understanding of the bible. Also, I will be trying to Lay to rest certain subjects about angels. Such as Is the snake in the garden really Satan? Why does everyone think this is?
Rev 20:2 called Satan that old serpent. this is actually where the confusion comes from.
Genesis never depicted weather it was Satan or just a snake. In fact Satan wasn't ever even mentioned in the torah the first five books of the old testament that the book genesis was contained.
So i highly doubt that eve was talking to a giant red dragon that devours mankind?
Why is the general accepted idea that the snake was the devil? It is because that is what other men have taught us. For you to truly understand you must read the bible.
It says flat out that the snake was another beast of the field that the lord god created he wasn't a large red dragon angel thing that eats people.

This is why i cover topics. So much evil has come out of this lie. There's even an article on this site about the serpent seed theory where Eve is actually Having children with Satan.
The Bible has no mention of this. However it does In Gen 6:1-7 refer to angels that came here and had children with the woman of men. This was however a very long time after Man was banished from the garden. So the story of these fallen angels never mentions Satan Either.
Satan is such an important character in the calamity of man at the end of the world. They would have mentioned Satan was with them.

Anyway this Serpent seed hypothesis really makes it harder for people to accept that i am not talking about the serpent in Eden having relations with Eve. Instead the story is a little different.
A while before the flood the angels called watchers fell and infected mankind with horrible monsters. Most of them were killed in the flood, somehow some were preserved till they could be killed off by Israel in I & II Kings, and I & II Chronicles. Ex. Goliath.

Again i say, I am not trying to confuse my brothers and sisters, for that is the work of the devil.
Instead I am trying to lead you to the truths that have had revealed to be the truth.
So that you may gain an even better grasp on who God is

Praise Elohim
For Elohim is Worthy of Praise.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
how long is it going to take you to get to the important stuff
if
you start off here

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Naw cut him some slack guys. :) he will get plenty of roasting in the forums.

Hi Mark and welcome, you'll need armour plating here but we are all on a learning curve. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My names mark,
I try to cover more questionable topics. Not to lead my brothers and sisters off path, but instead to help them reach a deeper understanding of the bible. Also, I will be trying to Lay to rest certain subjects about angels. Such as Is the snake in the garden really Satan? Why does everyone think this is?
Rev 20:2 called Satan that old serpent. this is actually where the confusion comes from.
Genesis never depicted weather it was Satan or just a snake. In fact Satan wasn't ever even mentioned in the torah the first five books of the old testament that the book genesis was contained.
So i highly doubt that eve was talking to a giant red dragon that devours mankind?
Why is the general accepted idea that the snake was the devil? It is because that is what other men have taught us. For you to truly understand you must read the bible.
It says flat out that the snake was another beast of the field that the lord god created he wasn't a large red dragon angel thing that eats people.

This is why i cover topics. So much evil has come out of this lie. There's even an article on this site about the serpent seed theory where Eve is actually Having children with Satan.
The Bible has no mention of this. However it does In Gen 6:1-7 refer to angels that came here and had children with the woman of men. This was however a very long time after Man was banished from the garden. So the story of these fallen angels never mentions Satan Either.
Satan is such an important character in the calamity of man at the end of the world. They would have mentioned Satan was with them.

Anyway this Serpent seed hypothesis really makes it harder for people to accept that i am not talking about the serpent in Eden having relations with Eve. Instead the story is a little different.
A while before the flood the angels called watchers fell and infected mankind with horrible monsters. Most of them were killed in the flood, somehow some were preserved till they could be killed off by Israel in I & II Kings, and I & II Chronicles. Ex. Goliath.

Again i say, I am not trying to confuse my brothers and sisters, for that is the work of the devil.
Instead I am trying to lead you to the truths that have had revealed to be the truth.
So that you may gain an even better grasp on who God is

Praise Elohim
For Elohim is Worthy of Praise.

First of all; what does the word "other" after Christian represent?? What church or denomination do you affiliate with?? Full disclosure
is always preferred!!!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My names mark,I try to cover more questionable topics. Not to lead my brothers and sisters off path, but instead to help them reach a deeper understanding of the bible. Also, I will be trying to Lay to rest certain subjects about angels. Such as Is the snake in the garden really Satan? Why does everyone think this is?Rev 20:2 called Satan that old serpent. this is actually where the confusion comes from.Genesis never depicted weather it was Satan or just a snake. In fact Satan wasn't ever even mentioned in the torah the first five books of the old testament that the book genesis was contained.So i highly doubt that eve was talking to a giant red dragon that devours mankind?Why is the general accepted idea that the snake was the devil? It is because that is what other men have taught us. For you to truly understand you must read the bible.
It says flat out that the snake was another beast of the field that the lord god created he wasn't a large red dragon angel thing that eats people.This is why i cover topics. So much evil has come out of this lie. There's even an article on this site about the serpent seed theory where Eve is actually Having children with Satan.The Bible has no mention of this. However it does In Gen 6:1-7 refer to angels that came here and had children with the woman of men. This was however a very long time after Man was banished from the garden. So the story of these fallen angels never mentions Satan Either.
Satan is such an important character in the calamity of man at the end of the world. They would have mentioned Satan was with them.Anyway this Serpent seed hypothesis really makes it harder for people to accept that i am not talking about the serpent in Eden having relations with Eve. Instead the story is a little different.
A while before the flood the angels called watchers fell and infected mankind with horrible monsters. Most of them were killed in the flood, somehow some were preserved till they could be killed off by Israel in I & II Kings, and I & II Chronicles. Ex. Goliath.Again i say, I am not trying to confuse my brothers and sisters, for that is the work of the devil.Instead I am trying to lead you to the truths that have had revealed to be the truth.So that you may gain an even better grasp on who God isPraise ElohimFor Elohim is Worthy of Praise.
Hi, Mark. :wave:

Have you met freelight?

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
how long is it going to take you to get to the important stuff
if
you start off here

MY good sir.
I am Already saved.
thats y i'm here

Through Jesus Christ we can all be saved
God Bless you

I've actually been kicked off of forum sites without any discussion
because my views are "modern" but i use bible verses as references can you explain this?

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Naw cut him some slack guys. :) he will get plenty of roasting in the forums.

Hi Mark and welcome, you'll need armour plating here but we are all on a learning curve. :)

thank you and God bless i've already been persecuted for my faith by other Christians. I've been deleted from one other very closed minded forum.

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Hi, Mark.
Welcome to TOL.

Eats people??????

Yes my brother Satan is a large red dragon that eats people when he is cast out of heaven by the Arch-Angel Michael a name you will almost never hear in church.

Revelation 12:7-9

It says hes eating people
or trying to devour a man

Revelation 12:4

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
First of all; what does the word "other" after Christian represent?? What church or denomination do you affiliate with?? Full disclosure
is always preferred!!!

I am raised babtist, but certain things that the babtist church believes that i believe the bible doesn't contain.
such as dancing is "bad"
i just get my ideas from reading the word of God
I currently have several editions of this.

Hebrew study bible
king james
no NKJ tho sorry guys
i also the dead sea scrolls.

this is the type of christian i am, "I am a BIBLE reading Type"

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Hi, Mark. :wave:

Have you met freelight?

No who's this, because if hes an entity that has the same beliefs as me. i would love to find the differences in our beliefs.
If we have the same beliefs i would also like to meet him for I would like to know how he has reached the same conclusions. were they the same thought lines that got us to our final destinations of truth, or are there many paths that lead to the same truths?

keypurr

I am raised babtist, but certain things that the babtist church believes that i believe the bible doesn't contain.
such as dancing is "bad"
i just get my ideas from reading the word of God
I currently have several editions of this.

Hebrew study bible
king james
no NKJ tho sorry guys
i also the dead sea scrolls.

this is the type of christian i am, "I am a BIBLE reading Type"

Hey, you sound like me.

Welcome to TOL. I think that we have already clashed together.

IMJerusha

thank you and God bless i've already been persecuted for my faith by other Christians. I've been deleted from one other very closed minded forum.

Brother, I have come to realize that forums are not a place to lead people to the Truth but rather a place to witness to the Truth through action. Imagine the impact of one forum upon the world wherein all peoples of differing Christian doctrines upheld the love of Yeshua and the One who sent Him over all else. Now, I'm not sure there is such a thing as "modern" Biblical interpretation considering our God is, was and always will be but if you have something to say and can back it up with God's word in the context in which He spoke it, then your words bear consideration among the Body.

Markseasigh

BANNED
Banned
Brother, I have come to realize that forums are not a place to lead people to the Truth but rather a place to witness to the Truth through action. Imagine the impact of one forum upon the world wherein all peoples of differing Christian doctrines upheld the love of Yeshua and the One who sent Him over all else. Now, I'm not sure there is such a thing as "modern" Biblical interpretation considering our God is, was and always will be but if you have something to say and can back it up with God's word in the context in which He spoke it, then your words bear consideration among the Body.

Thank you