Hi from a feisty agnostic from the UK

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If that is what you think God is like you just do not know Him and have a totally false image of Him.

Though on the bright side, he now has a really clear impression of a door and where his backside is located.

'Cause you have to start somewhere. :plain:

Samstarrett

Too bad he got himself banned so quickly. It might have been interesting to see his totally ridiculous answer to that.

No it wouldn't. I can do his response right now:

your god the evil [censored] commanded the slaughter of thousands of innocent cainanights and like told his followers to hate women and gay people and how could a loving god torture people forever and not to mention he told abraham to kill his son and then he himself sacrificed himself to himself to 'save' us from the wrath that I don't deserve anyway! I would prefer a god that didnt do those things and instead just played '60s music and like loved everybody.

Cracked

your god the evil [censored] commanded the slaughter of thousands of innocent cainanights and like told his followers to hate women and gay people and how could a loving god torture people forever and not to mention he told abraham to kill his son and then he himself sacrificed himself to himself to 'save' us from the wrath that I don't deserve anyway! I would prefer a god that didnt do those things and instead just played '60s music and like loved everybody.

In a nutshell, yup...

One Eyed Jack

He's probably giving you a high-five from limbo, right now.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:banana:

What's really fun is to send it out in the body of an E-Mail.

The Berean

We all need hobbies, I suppose.

Pro tip: insisting that God is actually female doesn't really offend anyone anymore (and its debatable how much it ever really did.) It just lets people know how you long for the days that everyone wore peace and love sunnies, men thought beards were cool, and women didn't shave their armpits.

When did women start shaving their armpits? :idunno: I still meet women, often European women, with hairy armpits.