Hi everyone...

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Thought I'd check in and intro myself here.

Happy to be here, thanks for allowing me to join your forum. Looks like there's plenty of good discussion going on so no one's hard up for that around here.

There's so many dead Christian forums out there today...I was shocked to see this one growing and thriving...so...someone must be doing something right or extremely blessed here...*grin*, happy to see it too.

Love the diversity here as it well should be in any Christian forum, but sadly it's not. How else can the body of Christ grow if not for diversity and tribulation? There must be civil debate, I see a healthy amount of that too, which is great.

Been around a little bit here and there, seen a few things too. I don't like to tell people I'm a Christian, I simply try to be one and let everyone else decide for themselves. Love to discuss God's word and share some of the things I've found to be true or not.

I find it hard to attach myself to any single Christian denomination because I've come to see that God's truth is in many places, some more abundant than others. I fly by the spontaneous spiritual seat of my pants, pray for guidance and hope that the test of my faith is fruitful in that endeavor.

So far God has surprised me so many times when I do this...I've found truth where I thought it could never be, Christians in people I would have never guessed to be, pearls of wisdom hidden in places I'd have never looked if I hadn't listened to the Spirit of the Lord...

Found out that I know nothing without the wisdom of God to season my knowledge. I can do nothing or be successful without trusting the Lord and that everything is vain and empty without seeking truth and the kingdom of heaven first...I am no one and know nothing.:wave:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Thought I'd check in and intro myself here.

Happy to be here, thanks for allowing me to join your forum. Looks like there's plenty of good discussion going on so no one's hard up for that around here.

There's so many dead Christian forums out there today...I was shocked to see this one growing and thriving...so...someone must be doing something right or extremely blessed here...:), happy to see it too.

Love the diversity here as it well should be in any Christian forum, but sadly it's not. How else can the body of Christ grow if not for diversity and tribulation? There must be civil debate, I see a healthy amount of that too, which is great.

Been around a little bit here and there, seen a few things too. I don't like to tell people I'm a Christian, I simply try to be one and let everyone else decide for themselves. Love to discuss God's word and share some of the things I've found to be true or not.

I find it hard to attach myself to any single Christian denomination because I've come to see that God's truth is in many places, some more abundant than others. I fly by the spontaneous spiritual seat of my pants, pray for guidance and hope that the test of my faith is fruitful in that endeavor.

So far God has surprised me so many times when I do this...I've found truth where I thought it could never be, Christians in people I would have never guessed to be, pearls of wisdom hidden in places I'd have never looked if I hadn't listened to the Spirit of the Lord...

Found out that I know nothing without the wisdom of God to season my knowledge. I can do nothing or be successful without trusting the Lord and that everything is vain and empty without seeking truth and the kingdom of heaven first...I am no one and know nothing.:wave:

welcome

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Iwannaknow,

You should just love it here. This is the premium of premiums of Theology websites. I've been here for 2 mos., and it is really worth it all. You can chat about all kinds of things. Wait until you see and learn to navigate around!! Hope you love it. I'm going to give you some good rep pts. to get you started.

God Bless You!

MichaelCadry

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This being a new thread, I admonish you to beware of the infamous
Michael Cadry! He speaks unintelligible gibberish (just about) and
highly regards his relevance, pertaining to this world! Watch him
very closely, lest you be taken in by his somewhat mischievous
proclamations!!!!

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Dear Iwannaknow,

You should just love it here. This is the premium of premiums of Theology websites. I've been here for 2 mos., and it is really worth it all. You can chat about all kinds of things. Wait until you see and learn to navigate around!! Hope you love it. I'm going to give you some good rep pts. to get you started.

God Bless You!

MichaelCadry

Thank you Micheal! I am enjoying it here and thank you so very much!

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
This being a new thread, I admonish you to beware of the infamous
Michael Cadry! He speaks unintelligible gibberish (just about) and
highly regards his relevance, pertaining to this world! Watch him
very closely, lest you be taken in by his somewhat mischievous
proclamations!!!!

Lol...