Hi everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewies

I am new here and wish to start with a question.
Mat 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
Mat 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Permit me to give a little background to the question: We have a person (white) here that can heal people and chase demons away, but he is not a Christian. He says he believes in 'other' forces and powers. He is not affiliated to any other religion or creed (incl. satanism etc.) whatsoever.

If he is performing these 'miracles' without the aid, or through, the Holy Spirit and also without satanic/demonic power - by what/who's power is he doing this then?

Why do I ask this question? Because my son (38yrs) is sometimes plagued with feelings of intense fear and this man said he will heal him from this. I warned my son not to permit this man to come near him before we did a little homework on this. To me, everything that does not conform to the Scriptures , is satanic in origin.

But, what confuses me is Mat 12:25-26. To me, satan can NOT drive out satan. How can this man drive out/expell forces of evil?

Please help.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The feelings of intense fear happen to people that are not possessed by a demon. If that other man says he can "heal" your son when your son is probably not possessed by a demon, then the fears will not have been healed and the problem will come back worse. If it isn't a demon, then your son doesn't need to be "healed" by this other man.

But let's go one step further. If that man is not grounded in truth, then your son will be primed for being lead astray.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
your son is old enough to make his own decisions
but
if he asks for your advice

you shouldn't have to ask us what to tell him

elohiym

Why do I ask this question? Because my son (38yrs) is sometimes plagued with feelings of intense fear...

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Has you son received the gospel?

Sounds like your son is experiencing anxiety/panic attacks and maybe suffering from a nutritional deficiency. You should investigate some forums where people who suffer from anxiety/panic attacks congregate to discuss solutions to their problem.

I'd avoid the witchdoctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.