Hereticks

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are we not to help each other?

I said
Was you around on the net back in 1995? We had some really weird websites. And the website wouldn't separate who said what. Now I always separated what I said from what they said with the "I said". Now when I read something I go into meditation to hear what the Holy Spirit wants me to say. I never think about it. And I certainly don't wonder if "I said" is going to bother anyone. Sense I have been posting it for over 20 years. It is a habit now.

God's Truth

I said
Was you around on the net back in 1995? We had some really weird websites. And the website wouldn't separate who said what. Now I always separated what I said from what they said with the "I said". Now when I read something I go into meditation to hear what the Holy Spirit wants me to say. I never think about it. And I certainly don't wonder if "I said" is going to bother anyone. Sense I have been posting it for over 20 years. It is a habit now.

Thanks for explaining it to me.

I am sensitive to strangeness like that, and it bothers me too much to read it.

Thanks again for explaining it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I just thought that habit might be controlling you.

I said

2 Cor 12:15-21
15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for your souls; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I am loved.
16 But be that as it may, I did not burden you. Nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you by cunning!
17 Did I take advantage of you by any of those whom I sent to you?
18 I urged Titus, and sent our brother with him. Did Titus take advantage of you? Did we not walk in the same spirit? Did we not walk in the same steps?
19 Again, do you think that we excuse ourselves to you? We speak before God in Christ. But we do all things, beloved, for your edification.
20 For I fear lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I wish, and that I shall be found by you such as you do not wish; lest there be contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, backbitings, whisperings, conceits, tumults;
21 lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and I shall mourn for many who have sinned before and have not repented of the uncleanness, fornication, and lewdness which they have practiced.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

Squeaky,

You are not even supposed to eat meat in front of me if it offends me.

You can't even get rid of that strange tick you have for my comfort.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You are not even supposed to eat meat in front of me if it offends me.

You can't even get rid of that strange tick you have for my comfort.

I said
Oh so much to learn, so far to go.

James 3:1-2

1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So be it then, keep saying 'i said', and I will not bother to read or post on your threads.

I said
And yet you could learn so much. You just learned that I didn't offend you. I cant offend you. You have an unclean spirit in you trying to keep you from hearing the truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
there is no truth in you squeaky

I said
ROFLOL This coming from you. You really should find out what truth is before you make them kind of accusations.

John 17:17-20
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
(NKJ)