Hereticks

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is troubling how he wants to teach others about God but will not stop that strange obsession.

I said
I don't WANT to teach anyone. The only thing I am here for is to share what I have learned and to demonstrate the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the only true teacher. The problem in here is to many think they are teachers. And they don't even know the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 3:6-8
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
I don't WANT to teach anyone. The only thing I am here for is to share what I have learned and to demonstrate the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the only true teacher. The problem in here is to many think they are teachers. And they don't even know the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 3:6-8
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
(NKJ)

I understand that the Holy Spirit is the Teacher.

Tell me why you cannot stop that obsession with the 'I said'?

God's Truth

I said
Well I have never had any reason to stop it. I don't have a problem with it.

It is not normal, it is not natural, and it is not Spiritual.

It is one of the major reasons why I avoid your threads.

Do you think something bad will happen if you do not do it?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's not just me and for that matter I rarely even look at your posts, but it annoys a lot of people and I'm attempting to do you a favor by informing you about it.
Take it or leave it.

I said
I don't mind. I have been doing that for 20 years. And I have run across a few that picked at it. I did get the truth out of some of them when they thought about it. They finally admitted that their not annoyed with the I said. They are annoyed with me. Because they read my revelations and get convicted, but they cant prove them wrong. And they just have to criticize me for something and that is all they can find to criticize.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
I don't mind. I have been doing that for 20 years. And I have run across a few that picked at it. I did get the truth out of some of them when they thought about it. They finally admitted that their not annoyed with the I said. They are annoyed with me. Because they read my revelations and get convicted, but they cant prove them wrong. And they just have to criticize me for something and that is all they can find to criticize.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

It is alright and expected to get attacked for speaking God's Truth, but you saying 'I said' is not from God.