Here's why Trump wants us all to go back to work

Arthur Brain

Why don't you share your scientific data--what you've collected in your personal scientific experimenting on this "pandemic"? Oh, that's right. You have none. You just repeat what you hear from people whom you revere as "experts". All of what you say boils down to "...because experts tell me so." Why shouldn't people think this "pandemic" is a lie? "Because those whom I consider experts tell me so!"

Yes 7, that's just totally it. Good for you for seeing through the whole charade.

:thumb:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
You are of the opinion that this whole thing is a giant conspiracy? Sorry, but I haven't got time for you.

You mean you can't personally back up, from data derived by your own scientific experimentation, what the media whom you revere is handing you?

That's why you "haven't got time for" me; because no matter what you say, you'd be cornered into admitting that you believe what the media tells you because the media tells you. That's what science is all about, right? Science is all about believing things that the media says because the media says them.

7djengo7

Yes 7, that's just totally it. Good for you for seeing through the whole charade.

:thumb:

No doy. I know that's it: you have no data. I would not have said so if it were not it. Thanks for your concession to this fact. :)

That's the charade: whereas you and other like-minded clucks plume yourselves in your profession to be scientifically informed, all the "information" you hand out is merely what you have, in turn, been handed by those whom you revere as "experts".

Why are you so proud of yourself for being a mere media parrot?

Arthur Brain

No doy. I know that's it: you have no data. I would not have said so if it were not it. Thanks for your concession to this fact. :)

That's the charade: whereas you and other like-minded clucks plume yourselves in your profession to be scientifically informed, all the "information" you hand out is merely what you have, in turn, been handed by those whom you revere as "experts".

Why are you so proud of yourself for being a mere media parrot?

Yes, yes 7, it's all a media conspiracy and you're just so clever to have seen through it all.

Wow, it's humbling to see such deduction and intelligence in action at this time, it really is.

:e4e:

7djengo7

Yes, yes 7, it's all a media conspiracy and you're just so clever to have seen through it all.

Wow, it's humbling to see such deduction and intelligence in action at this time, it really is.

LOL

Show us the data you've collected from your personal scientific experimentation on this "pandemic".

Oh, that's right. You have none. That's why you are relegated to parroting those whom you revere as "experts".

Continue to revel in your mental slavery, poser. ;)

Arthur Brain

LOL

Show us the data you've collected from your personal scientific experimentation on this "pandemic".

Oh, that's right. You have none. That's why you are relegated to parroting those whom you revere as "experts".

Continue to revel in your mental slavery, poser. ;)

What are you "LOL"ing about? You've made your point. You've seen through the whole kit and caboodle and are way ahead of the corrupt and frenzy inducing media where there's no such thing as a pandemic. Nobody can possibly ridicule you because you've seen through it all and it's impressive beyond words. Kudos to you sir.

Stay safe and stay hatstand and indoors!

God's Truth

Oh c'mon, either I'm a bully or I'm not. Frankly, with what's going on at the minute I'd sooner have as little acrimony as possible as life ain't a picnic at the minute for any of us I reckon.

Okay then, you are a bully. People don't want acrimony but they give it to Trump.

I get attacked for things not deserved, and no one says anything usually to the people who do it.

It is wrong to not stand up for what is right.

I still love you though and hope the best for you, and so glad to discuss with you.

God's Truth

Oh, he bullied alright and a failed attempt at trying to remove people from his way doesn't discount that. Anyway, it's up to you if you want to find out what happened on that score.

Have you been to his golf course in Scotland? Oh wait, are you now saying he didn't bully hard enough and there is no golf course?

7djengo7

What are you "LOL"ing about? You've made your point. You've seen through the whole kit and caboodle and are way ahead of the corrupt and frenzy inducing media where there's no such thing as a pandemic. Nobody can possibly ridicule you because you've seen through it all and it's impressive beyond words. Kudos to you sir.

Stay safe and stay hatstand and indoors!

LOLOL

When are you going to present the data you've personally obtained from the scientific experimentation work you've done on your revered media's "pandemic"? What's holding you back from doing so?

According to you, it is scientific for you to expect everybody else to believe what your revered media hands out, solely because they hand it out, and because you believe it.

To do science is to parrot those whom Arthur Brain reveres as experts. -Arthur Brain​

7djengo7

You are a little bit of one.

Not really. Maybe he'd like to be one; I don't know. But name one shiner he's given to even a single one of his opponents in this thread. That's right. You can't. He's never succeeded. He's not a bully. At best, maybe you could say with some truth that he is an attempted bully.

7djengo7

Oh c'mon, either I'm a bully or I'm not. Frankly, with what's going on at the minute I'd sooner have as little acrimony as possible as life ain't a picnic at the minute for any of us I reckon.

One thing I can say for Arthur Brain: I wouldn't want him to not be on TOL--at least, I wouldn't want him to permanently not be on TOL.

Arthur Brain

Okay then, you are a bully. People don't want acrimony but they give it to Trump.

I get attacked for things not deserved, and no one says anything usually to the people who do it.

It is wrong to not stand up for what is right.

I still love you though and hope the best for you, and so glad to discuss with you.

I'm not in any position to bully the president. How have I "bullied" you exactly? Heated disagreement on topics is hardly tantamount to that.

Arthur Brain

LOLOL

When are you going to present the data you've personally obtained from the scientific experimentation work you've done on your revered media's "pandemic"? What's holding you back from doing so?

According to you, it is scientific for you to expect everybody else to believe what your revered media hands out, solely because they hand it out, and because you believe it.

To do science is to parrot those whom Arthur Brain reveres as experts. -Arthur Brain​

Um, Oh, I dunno. The stats, the rising number of cases coming about and death rates that are escalating on a daily basis? Stuff like that?

Hey, Covid-19 doesn't even exist, right?