Here's why Trump wants us all to go back to work

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Give it a month or so.............. you never know, you might stop being a political-tribalist and become one of 320 million. You'll know when it happens because it will be 'Us together' rather than 'them over there'.

It's just possible........ just.......

Here, you have just admitted that this whole media-hyped joke of a "pandemic", and the totalitarian statists' current predations against mankind in the name of "health", are calculated to eventually--if they can pull it off--sweep everyone away from a capacity of thinking rationally.

You're a downright vicious person for your obvious hopeful desire that those whom you call "political-tribalists" will eventually be forced, by some sort of circumstances of terror and adversity, into a capitulation to your mindset. You'd simply love for people who dissent from your stupidities to be trampled down by the jackboot thugs whom you worship, because somehow, in your insane mind, you feel that such violence would vindicate you in your slavespeak stupidities.

I'd like to be able to optimistically say something to you like, "You never know; you might stop being a dumb drone and, instead, learn to think rationally, to think for yourself. It's just possible......", but all I can be sure of is that there's no earthly help for people suffering a mental disorder such as yours. Your state-worship cultism knows no bounds. What I fear is that the mental disorder from which you suffer is already, or may soon become, pandemic. Your rabid anti-individualism and anti-intellectualism are disgusting.

7djengo7

Notice the USA's coronavirus case trajectory on this chart:

Why don't you show your own chart--the chart that you, personally, have devised, from the data you've arrived at through your own scientific experimenting on this "pandemic"?

God's Truth

Then remain in ignorance as to what power and money can accomplish and a scant regard for people who get in the way of people like your current president. It certainly wasn't just Trump who tried to power over people living in their own homes but it certainly was first and foremost. He wanted to build the thing GT. You need to get some perspective yourself as you're the one who's ignorant here. Up to you if you want to do something about that.

You need to blame your leaders for bullying your people out of land, not Trump.

God's Truth

No, I need do no such thing and if you want to remain ignorant of the bullying tactics of the man then that is on you alone. The facts won't change on the score.

Your denial to the truth is pathetic.

You said Trump bullied Scotland citizens out of Scotland land. You need to blame your leaders for that.

7djengo7

Eh, forget it. If you think this pandemic is some sort of hoax then you're not with it anyway.

Why don't you share your scientific data--what you've collected in your personal scientific experimenting on this "pandemic"? Oh, that's right. You have none. You just repeat what you hear from people whom you revere as "experts". All of what you say boils down to "...because experts tell me so." Why shouldn't people think this "pandemic" is a lie? "Because those whom I consider experts tell me so!"

Arthur Brain

Your denial to the truth is pathetic.

You said Trump bullied Scotland citizens out of Scotland land. You need to blame your leaders for that.

Your denial of the man who used his power and money to attempt to bully people out of the way of his beloved golf course is what's actually pathetic. I'm not surprised that you don't want to watch the documentary.