A picture is worth a thousand words.

43351093-9609493-image-m-5_1621806462705.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Something on your computer is blocking access to the image and as I have no idea what you software have on your computer I have no idea what's blocking it. Can you even access the Daily Mail website?

I'm on a phone.

Do me a favor and just post the link to the daily mail article you got the image from.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm on a phone.

Do me a favor and just post the link to the daily mail article you got the image from.
There's something weird with it. I tried taking a screenshot and then posting that pic for you yesterday, but it was too large and wouldn't post. That's never happened before.

marke

A picture is worth a thousand words.

43351093-9609493-image-m-5_1621806462705.jpg
Americans could learn from that. Since funds are in short supply, cities could give cops horses to ride instead of cars to drive and whistles to blow instead of guns to show if they encounter trouble.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If this is the case then I hope she's found safely and is okay. Hardly political material.
I was shocked when I realized that someone would try to score a political point or make jokes based on this story, but then I looked at who started this thread and I wasn't shocked any more. I've come to expect this sort of thing from him.

Arthur Brain

I was shocked when I realized that someone would try to score a political point or make jokes based on this story, but then I looked at who started this thread and I wasn't shocked any more. I've come to expect this sort of thing from him.
I'm rarely shocked by anything I read on here anymore but if this is the case, let's just hope she's okay.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Missing for 48 hours, found safely.

Described repeatedly in original story as "vulnerable". Unsure why. Kept looking for some reference to a mental disability. Other than her riding attire. 😁