Help to count to 50 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazkal

Even though I have been a member for 5 years, I can't do any searches until I have 50 posts. That's why I created this thread, I am trying to generate posts.

If I'm doing something against forum policy, please let me know, and I'll stop.

EDIT: 45 to go!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Why have you been a member for 5 years and NOW you need to do some searching? :think:

elohiym

Okay. I think I understand what you are doing.

It is not your desire to participate in discussions here, but only to read discussions here. However, you are hindered in your desire because you cannot use the advanced search feature with so few posts under your belt. Therefore, rather than participate in active discussions, you would rather spam your way to functionality.

No problem. I'm here to help you. Let's go...

Jazkal

Why have you been a member for 5 years and NOW you need to do some searching? :think:

It hasn't been that way for all that time. It had been awhile since I was last here, but I didn't stick around because I couldn't search anymore.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It hasn't been that way for all that time. It had been awhile since I was last here, but I didn't stick around because I couldn't search anymore.

So you used to be able to search?

What do you search for?

Why don't you post?

Jazkal

It is not your desire to participate in discussions here, but only to read discussions here. However, you are hindered in your desire because you cannot use the advanced search feature with so few posts under your belt.

You are right, I would prefer to read and understand different viewpoints. I am not interested in trying to convert people to my own viewpoint.

Therefore, rather than participate in active discussions, you would rather spam your way to functionality.
I was directed to do that in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.