Hello

There is nothing to nip … I put her ignore after reading her first post.

This is a heck off a welcome thread. Everyone is calling me a girl and putting me on Ignore.

Nobody ever said that Marxist Leftists were nice I guess.

Out of all these posts I got two welcomes

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a heck off a welcome thread. Everyone is calling me a girl and putting me on Ignore.

Nobody ever said that Marxist Leftists were nice I guess.

Out of all these posts I got two welcomes
Welcome!

Just so you know, I'm not too fond of Trump, especially after he started putting people around him that were horrible people. But that was something I predicted even before he got elected because that's the kind of guy he was. A fighter for sure, but he doesn't stand on principle.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello from New York

Home of Trump Tower and the greatest president ever, Donald J Trump

:)

DONALD TRUMP has been voted the greatest president in the history of the United States.
Eh, he was only great by circumstance, not because he was a great man.

He served his purpose, now hopefully people will stop supporting his political career and switch to trying to get things done right no matter what he says.

Welcome!

Just so you know, I'm not too fond of Trump, especially after he started putting people around him that were horrible people. But that was something I predicted even before he got elected because that's the kind of guy he was. A fighter for sure, but he doesn't stand on principle.

Well at least there was a welcome in there. Thanks. That's three.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Welcome!

Exactly. Trump was a clown, not as much a politician as an entertainer. He had to always be in the limelight. He lacks character and self discipline. I did agree with him on some issues but never cared for him personally. His personality costs him the election.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Exactly. Trump was a clown, not as much a politician as an entertainer. He had to always be in the limelight. He lacks character and self discipline. I did agree with him on some issues but never cared for him personally. His personality costs him the election.
He's coming back.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I also checked. This is a new user. Trump fans are a dime a dozen. Please do not troll new members and assume they are socks. Staff have tools for checking this sort of thing.
Socks? What are socks?