Hello

Prophet Richie

I am 56 years old, white male living in Germany. I have been a Christian for most of my life but only recently (since 2012) a true servant of the Lord.

I am also a demonologist - someone who studies demonology. I do not worship demons - I fight them when necessary. For those who want to know more just ask.

I look forward to panel discussions and debate in all areas. It is my opinion as long as we live we are constantly learning something new which I love.

I am not a prophet so relax..... just thought the name was catchy. :)

Last edited:

Prophet Richie

Welcome, do you mind sharing what denomination of Christianity you adhere to?

Hello

I am a protestant. A proud fundamentalist that does not believe in extremist views or with the Baptist church movement from NC. I believe in both the OT and NT teachings without hating someone.

I do not hate the sinner. I hate the sin.

:)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am 56 years old, white male living in Germany.
Well, you have to start somewhere. :plain:

I have been a Christian for most of my life but only recently (since 2012) a true servant of the Lord. I am also a demonologist - someone who studies demonology. I do not worship demons - I fight them when necessary. For those who want to know more just ask.
Some would say you may be right where you're needed...but they're mostly malcontents. :)

I look forward to panel discussions and debate in all areas. It is my opinion as long as we live we are constantly learning something new which I love.
A great attitude. Don't let anyone talk you out of it. :nono:

I considered NotForProphet before settling on the dryer handle. And if you've ever settled on a dryer handle you know just how uncomfortable that can be.

Welcome! :cheers:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Nope, sorry you have the wrong guy.:nono:

Oh!

It's just that his brother Freiderik left his lederhosen behind at our church last time he visited. It was summer and it got so hot they plumb got stuck to the bench, we had to call the fire brigade to winch him out of them.

I hope you enjoy TOL. :)

Prophet Richie

Well, you have to start somewhere. :plain:

Some would say you may be right where you're needed...but they're mostly malcontents. :)

A great attitude. Don't let anyone talk you out of it. :nono:

I considered NotForProphet before settling on the dryer handle. And if you've ever settled on a dryer handle you know just how uncomfortable that can be.

Welcome! :cheers:

Thank all of you for a great welcome. I truly feel at home but I am a newbie here so let the hazing begin! :):the_wave:

Prophet Richie

Oh!

It's just that his brother Freiderik left his lederhosen behind at our church last time he visited. It was summer and it got so hot they plumb got stuck to the bench, we had to call the fire brigade to winch him out of them.

I hope you enjoy TOL. :)

Thanks! I am a U.S. American (yank) living in Germany. Have a beautiful wife (been together for 35 years), two grown children and a four year old grandson. Retired from the U.S. military and now own and operate a private detective business.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am 56 years old, white male living in Germany. I have been a Christian for most of my life but only recently (since 2012) a true servant of the Lord.

I am also a demonologist - someone who studies demonology. I do not worship demons - I fight them when necessary. For those who want to know more just ask.

Hi Richie! I'm glad to hear you don't think you're a prophet.

Prophet Richie

Welcome to TOL.

May you be blessed and be a blessing.

Thank you my brother or sister.

I ask all here to pray for me as I pray for you.

I pray that the Holy Spirit reaches out this very night and lays hands on all of you and releases the spiritual gifts that you thirst for so that you can give God all the glory.

Much love. :rapture: