Hello

Christian Liberty

You can probably guess a lot from my motto and my username. I'm an 18 year old, Christian, pro-life libertarian.

We really need some better ways to describe political views than "Right" and "Left." I'm not in the middle at all, I'm pretty radical on almost every issue, just in different directions.

Does right or left on here just mean fiscal issues, or all issues? Because if it just means fiscal issues, I'm definitely further to the right than I picked for my description.

Christian Liberty

Yeah, I'm a pro-life libertarian, much like Ron Paul or Justice Napolitano is. Therefore, I don't really fit on the left-right scale...

"More right than left" was the closest of the options on a one-dimensional spectrum. I guess I'm sticking with it.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can probably guess a lot from my motto and my username. I'm an 18 year old, Christian, pro-life libertarian.

We really need some better ways to describe political views than "Right" and "Left." I'm not in the middle at all, I'm pretty radical on almost every issue, just in different directions.

Does right or left on here just mean fiscal issues, or all issues? Because if it just means fiscal issues, I'm definitely further to the right than I picked for my description.
Welcome to TOL. It looks like you make posts with substance, even though I may not necessarily agree with all the content. We have too many on here that don't really add too much to the discussion.

Wile E. Coyote

Yeah, I'm a pro-life libertarian, much like Ron Paul or Justice Napolitano is. Therefore, I don't really fit on the left-right scale...

"More right than left" was the closest of the options on a one-dimensional spectrum. I guess I'm sticking with it.
Welcome my fellow Christian Libertarian.

Wile E. Coyote

Liberty = Good

Tyranny = Bad

That's all there is too it, politically speaking.
49lpmxx.gif

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Welcome to you, sir.

Pull up a stump, sit by the fire a spell, and enjoy a biscuit or two.

Dena

Neither Rand Paul nor Ron Paul are really Libertarian but hey, welcome to the forum anyway. I see in another thread you are a fan of Gary Johnson. I'll give you point for that! I too like Gary Johnson. Met him once, he's a nice guy. I also voted for him in the last election.