Hello

Coffee is King

Hi, I'm new to this site, and largely new to speaking with people online and with forums. Usually I do not talk about my political views or religious views, but i feel that I should start.

My name is David, I'm 27, have twin daughters. I am separated from my ex-wife (we have been for over 1 year). It's for the better. I am currently dating a wonderful woman, and have been for about 3 months.

Politically I tend to lean towards the right. My religious views are that I believe that Jesus was God in the flesh, died for our sins, and was raised from the dead 3 days later. I also believe many non-Christian things, such as my views on ghosts, spirits, demons, and such.

I may as well say it now, as it will more than likely eventually come out. I have schizophrenia, and often have trouble expressing myself, or staying on topic. If you have a difficult time understanding me at times, or following along, I apologize (yes, I do take medication for it).

Krsto

Hi, I'm new to this site, and largely new to speaking with people online and with forums. Usually I do not talk about my political views or religious views, but i feel that I should start.

My name is David, I'm 27, have twin daughters. I am separated from my ex-wife (we have been for over 1 year). It's for the better. I am currently dating a wonderful woman, and have been for about 3 months.

Politically I tend to lean towards the right. My religious views are that I believe that Jesus was God in the flesh, died for our sins, and was raised from the dead 3 days later. I also believe many non-Christian things, such as my views on ghosts, spirits, demons, and such.

I may as well say it now, as it will more than likely eventually come out. I have schizophrenia, and often have trouble expressing myself, or staying on topic. If you have a difficult time understanding me at times, or following along, I apologize (yes, I do take medication for it).

You managed to stay coherant for 4 whole paragraphs. That's pretty good for TOL. :)

I'm thinking maybe you're just too normal. Time will tell.

Welcome aboard.

Coffee is King

You managed to stay coherant for 4 whole paragraphs. That's pretty good for TOL. :)

I'm thinking maybe you're just too normal. Time will tell.

Welcome aboard.
LOL. Thank you.
BTW - What's the story behind your name? Are you in the coffee business?

I drink a lot of coffee. I have about 3 cups of half-caffeine in the morning, and about two cups of instant decaf in the PM.

Coffee is King

if you don't want questions about it, don't bring it up

You can ask, doesn't mean I'll tell. You can ask me anything, really. I'll either tell you, not tell you, or, as usual, tell you I don't know/have no idea. I've had many people who know about my diagnosis treat me like some kind of mystic/oracle, and believe that I have some special insight into the cosmos. I find them just as ingratiating as people that are afraid of me or think I'm a monster.

Might as well tell. My ex-wife had an affair.

Coffee is King

Jawohl! Kaffee muss sein.

Those aren't necessarily non-Christian. It depends what you more specifically believe about them, I guess.

Osterreich? Always wanted to go, lovely in pictures.

My views on ghosts is that they are the spirits of dead people, who for whatever reason, can't rest/pass on. I believe that we can speak with them as well. I also believe that animals have insight into them, as dogs and cats often react when there is a ghost in the house.