Hello Theology Online

ghost

Hall of Fame
That is a stupid question
If you are going to be judged by them in order to be saved, don't you think it's important to know how many you must do? What if it's 1000, and you only performed 997?

Do you have an intelligent answer?

Joe Lang

If you are going to be judged by them in order to be saved, don't you think it's important to know how many you must do? What if it's 1000, and you only performed 997?

Do you have an intelligent answer?

The tree is judged by its fruit and I don't see how you can put a number on it

ghost

Hall of Fame
That is another stupid question
And yet, you still have no intelligent response.

You claim that works/fruit are the qualifiers to be saved, yet you provide no support as to how successful one must be to reach this phantom standard.

Joe Lang

And yet, you still have no intelligent response.

You claim that works/fruit are the qualifiers to be saved, yet you provide no support as to how successful one must be to reach this phantom standard.

It has a lot to do with how well you love your neighbor

ghost

Hall of Fame
It has a lot to do with how well you love your neighbor
What's the dividing line Joe? You claim to have all these answers, but give no one any assurance that what they do is enough?

Exactly how "well" must you love your neighbor? And, first define love as the Bible defines it.

Joe Lang

What's the dividing line Joe? You claim to have all these answers, but give no one any assurance that what they do is enough?

Exactly how "well" must you love your neighbor? And, first define love as the Bible defines it.

Can you show me where I claimed to have all the answers?
I don't know what enough is
Why don't you use the dictionary to define love?

ghost

Hall of Fame
Can you show me where I claimed to have all the answers?
But you are ALL IN when it comes to how someone is saved (works/fruit), yet you don't have the answers as to how someone is saved. What good are you to others?
I don't know what enough is
Then you have no hope or faith. Being as old as you are, that should be a concern to you.
Why don't you use the dictionary to define love?
God didn't write or inspire the dictionary.