Hello Lon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon

I am only telling you what you dont want people to know your true motive.
:doh: If I had a motive, I wouldn't have you on ignore.

I am telling you the whole truth and yours is only a half truth.
Telling? Yes. Showing from scripture? No.

Sorry I am not here to learn perverted point of view.
There is no perverting. Show me one point perverted in this thread. Just one.

I can always learn from Jesus.:)
:nono: Not when I'm the only one reading and quoting Him, you can't. Shoot, a half a truth would be better than none at all, Meshak. One of us was reading God's word through this whole thread.

He is the best Teacher for me.
Yes. Read through the book of John a couple of times :up:

Remember my main convictions and it will not be shaken by your skillful tactic method.
I pray, you, like me, will be malleable by the Lord Jesus Christ. That you will be His workmanship. Ephesians 2:10

And my conviction is not for debate.
Not even if Jesus says "change it"? :think:
We can be done then. My challenge: Read John a few times this week. Hear Who He is. It is important. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not even if Jesus says "change it"? :think:
We can be done then. My challenge: Read John a few times this week. Hear Who He is. It is important. -Lon

You are the ones who need to change. You are following the traditional violent faith.

You follow tradition and doctrine of your mother church, RCC.

Your main doctrine proves it.

So I have no need to go back to evil doctrine and practice.

I will continued with simple and clear messages. You are very skilled in muddying the focus.

I have to go.

I will be back this afternoon.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Post #168 is quotes from "moron of the day" thread.

I was mentioned in the very first of moron. It was TH who is trin believer just like you, Lon.
Actually, no. You were brought up by another poster who suggested prayer for you and I agreed. Then you came around to wag a finger. It looked like this:

I propose that we all pray (at least) an Our Father for Meshak, Granite, The Horn, et al. for God to grant them the gift of faith, repentance, etc.
Absolutely. :thumb:

Then:
My name is mentioned many times in this thread in mocking way. They seem to so angry about me.
Well, you know. That's how some people get with heretics. Even the well meaning ones. So let's see...you threw Paul out of the Bible? What other books have failed the meshak litmus?

Probably another thread.

I seem to get many people's nerves. Most my threads are what is going on at the Christian communities that most of you don't want to talk about. It seems to apply to your churches, obviously. the truth hurts.
So do lies told repeatedly...and really tight shoes. Or hats, maybe.

peace, everyone.:)
So, to recap...meshak enters a thread where she notes most people who've posted are upset with her, generally repeats why they're upset with her, runs a thinly insulting "truth hurts" bit then wishes everyone the best.

I'd say that post is right where it belongs...but it can only take the silver today. Chrys has captured gold already and the hearts of a grateful nation. :second: meshak.

this is the fruit of trin believers faith. And you joined in it.
Or, I agreed to pray for you. The rest is rejecting your ongoing attempt to offer heresy as an article of faith.

Your façade sweet talk cannot silence me, friend.
You're being a hypocrite to boot. Your "Good day(s)" and pseudo respectful "Sir(s)" or likened comments are about as insincere an expression of regard as you could summon.

God's Truth

Actually, no. You were brought up by another poster who suggested prayer for you and I agreed. Then you came around to wag a finger. It looked like this:

Then:

Or, I agreed to pray for you. The rest is rejecting your ongoing attempt to offer heresy as an article of faith.

You're being a hypocrite to boot. Your "Good day(s)" and pseudo respectful "Sir(s)" or likened comments are about as insincere an expression of regard as you could summon.
Meshak saying good day, you got that spot on, she is a hypocrite, but just like those who say they will pray for someone, to have faith...they are being passive aggressive too, just like Meshak.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And? What are you bragging about? Is this a competition? Does the winner get eternal life?
When I place you back on ignore, this too will be part of why I am doing it.

And He told you to brag that I am no competition for you?
Meshak, look back through the thread: Me a lot of scriptures. You? :nono:
Question: Do actions speak louder than words? :think:

:think:

You: Page 1 - No scriptures (that you say you cherish daily)
Me joining in: Page 2 One scriptures Matthew 19:16-24
You: page 2 - No scriptures
You: page 3 - No scriptures (I wasn't on page 3)
You/me: page 4 -No scriptures
You: Page 5 copied my scripture
Me: Page 5 asking you for scriptures John 3:3,5-10
You: Page 6 No Scriptures
Me: Page 6: John 8:18-59
You: Page 7 No Scriptures
Me: Page 7 John 8:24-25 John 5:19-44 with commentary Philippians 2:10,11
You: Page 8 John 6:29 reposted from someone else, no scripture you brought up
You: Page 9 no scriptures
You: Page 10 No Scriptures
Me Not on page 8,9, or10
You: Page 11 No scriptures
Me: Page 11 John 20:28 John 1:1? Most of John 5:19-40? John 8:24 and John 3:1-36
You: Page 12 No Scriptures
Me: Page 12 John 8:24
You: Page 13 No Scriptures
Me: Page 13 Apologizing for giving pos reps :(
You: Page 14 No Scriptures
Me: Page 14 1 Corinthians 9:19-23
You: Page 15 No Scriptures
Me: Still apologizing Proverbs 9:7-8 :(
@john w says "Contrasts, I like them" I learned that from him. He teaches me things, even when he is mean.

I have to award you post of the day because you expose the fact that her theology really is not founded on Scripture. It is just her personal convictions about what she thinks Jesus teaches.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have to award you post of the day because you expose the fact that her theology really is not founded on Scripture. It is just her personal convictions about what she thinks Jesus teaches.

False witness is sin, dear.

I have being focusing on mainly what Jesus says.

If you have case, bring it to me one by one, and I prove how wrong you are.

You don't know much about Jesus' teachings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Take a look at this thread.

this is meant to be to prove how anti-Christ trinity doctrine is.

No one can bring that Jesus claim you have to believe in the trinity to be saved.

So you have no excuse for your sour loser attitude.

It is not good Christian manner, dear.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lon made an excellent point. You complain that people judge you, meshak, and yet you constantly judge them in your posts. You don't back it up with Scripture. I am going to back my post up with Scripture.

Romans 2:1-3
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon made an excellent point. You complain that people judge you, meshak, and yet you constantly judge them in your posts. You don't back it up with Scripture. I am going to back my post up with Scripture.

Romans 2:1-3
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

How did I judge anyone?

Quote me.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is a verse to ponder. Genesis 1:26-27.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Why did God use the word us?
​:think:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here is a verse to ponder. Genesis 1:26-27.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Why did God use the word us?
​:think:

You say I judge people, what is your proof? quote me.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How did I judge anyone?

Quote me.

Here are some samples of your judging and making assumptions about TOL members and other people.

Here's an assumption about a comedian in a avatar.

Oh, she is so ugly.

A judgement made against most Christians. I can find of lot of these kind of posts made by you on TOL.
Take a look at this thread.

this is meant to be to prove how anti-Christ trinity doctrine is.

No one can bring that Jesus claim you have to believe in the trinity to be saved.

So you have no excuse for your sour loser attitude.

It is not good Christian manner, dear.
This post is a false assumption about Lon. He is very humble and sincere.
BTW Lon,

Why do you give approval of puffed up attitude and disregard humble attitude?

Your comments have full of holes, dear.
Again you are making judgments in this post.
You can be both. If you think you are kind with flattering mouth, it is just fake.

You can be seemingly civil and kind by using tactful method. This is not Jesus' way. It is just manipulation and deception.
I could here all day.

Some food for thought when we post on TOL.

Titus 3:2-7
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, [but] gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, [and] hating one another.
But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
...I agreed to pray for you.
Isn't praying the quintessential thing of the Church? Well, no, because there's the others who also pray. Praying is so interesting. Since heaven is real, where- or when- or how-ever heaven is, when we pray, heaven hears us. I believe that heaven hears everything we say, which is why the Lord said that we'd be held accountable for every word, because heaven hears us. But prayer is a conscious inbound communication to heaven, prayers are special. When we pray the Hail Mary, we always pray for Meshak, because we pray "Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners." I will pray for Meshak, and do, and for all of us sinners. :thumb:

"Lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here are some samples of your judging and making assumptions about TOL members and other people.

Here's an assumption about a comedian in a avatar.

A judgement made against most Christians. I can find of lot of these kind of posts made by you on TOL.

This post is a false assumption about Lon. He is very humble and sincere.

Again you are making judgments in this post.

I could here all day.

Some food for thought when we post on TOL.

Titus 3:2-7
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, [but] gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, [and] hating one another.
But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

I have never claimed I am perfect and mature and sinless Christian. I declared I am still very worldly Christian.

So you bring up those tongue and cheek kind of comment is so laim. I know Jesus teaches not to react to evil people but I am not holy like Jesus.

So your claim is utterly useless and out of context.

You see, you pay attention to me, not Jesus' word.

I have been saying Christians should honor His teachings. And you guys don't honor Him rather, you bash Christians who are trying to be godly like Jesus by saying "you are trying to earn salvation by your work".

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]

Please answer this one simple question. Do you acknowledge that God can be everywhere that exists, all at once?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Isn't praying the quintessential thing of the Church? Well, no, because there's the others who also pray. Praying is so interesting. Since heaven is real, where- or when- or how-ever heaven is, when we pray, heaven hears us. I believe that heaven hears everything we say, which is why the Lord said that we'd be held accountable for every word, because heaven hears us. But prayer is a conscious inbound communication to heaven, prayers are special. When we pray the Hail Mary, we always pray for Meshak, because we pray "Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners." I will pray for Meshak, and do, and for all of us sinners. :thumb:

"Lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy."

I don't know about Mary part but you seem to have humble heart.

thank you.

Lon

False witness is sin, dear.
What is a true witness worth to you? She spoke the truth: I used scriptures, you did not.

I have being focusing on mainly what Jesus says.
:nono: You never said ANYTHING Jesus said. I showed you this was true.
If you have case, bring it to me one by one, and I prove how wrong you are.
I will do you one better in a moment...

You don't know much about Jesus' teachings.
False accusation. I bet she has a lot of His words memorized.

Meshak, this is going to hurt you a little bit, but I am not doing it but to tell you that you need Jesus' saving work as bad as I do:

1) I am still married Malachi 2:16 Matthew 19:6
2) All my children love the Lord Jesus Christ Matthew 19:14
3) I am not taking money from the military Matthew 6:19-21
4) I have supported 3 children who would have died in poverty and have given my whole paychecks away. Matthew 19:21
5) I have never judged you as a nonChristian, you have toward me and all Trinitarians Matthew 7:1-3
6) I have never bragged about my walk with God. There is nothing to brag about: Jesus saved me. You constantly brag that you a) know Jesus words and 'they are precious' to you, but you don't know them and b) don't do them. I am doing a lot better at Jesus' words than you, yes?
Matthew 6:2

I said this would hurt. I am not able to follow Jesus' words and actions that well, but I'm doing better than you, and probably most. It doesn't matter, if I miss one thing, I'm a dead man, and I have. As John W says, I am just a cleaner rat without Christ. Such hurts me too, but you need to really think about your walk with God, if a despised Trinitarian like myself is doing much better than you. You have broken and continue to break his commands and directives on a daily basis on TOL, even. You need a Savior to save you from your sins. You have many of them and you are living as a hypocrite, as Totten says. You have destroyed your witness for Christ on TOL. I hope this shames you, but I mostly hope that you stop putting trust in yourself and more dearly love the Lord Jesus Christ who is able to save you to the uttermost. Jesus told Nicodemus "You must be born again." Nobody can 'born again' themselves. Only Jesus can born-again you or I. We must call on Him for His salvation. Those who have told you this repeatedly on TOL have been right. John 8:24 I will probably see you in another thread, this is my last post here. I either taught you something about your doctrine or I did not. Good day, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.