hello hello, hi

thematthew

hi im new here, i am a publisher of christian books and a avid reader of everything that can be read.:singer:

my latest book is this one (spam filter says no links, arr)(title is. year of Jesus Christ: Book of Temple peter) and i have others i am working on.:third:

happy new year :party::jump:

thematthew

its about saint peter, you can read the first bit for free if look it up on amazon.
i am giving the first chapter away free, but cant post the link (no links allowed)

thematthew

thanks for the welcome everyone

ps. i managed to (sort-of) post the link to the first free chapter above if anyone is interested.

edit:yes doom that is it.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOL is for dialog, not selling stuff. Just so you know. That is why you got bit by the spam filter.

heir

TOL Subscriber
hi im new here, i am a publisher of christian books and a avid reader of everything that can be read.:singer:

my latest book is this one (spam filter says no links, arr)(title is. year of Jesus Christ: Book of Temple peter) and i have others i am working on.:third:

happy new year :party::jump:
Hello

Do you write anything about the form of sound words of the apostle Paul?

IMJerusha

Pete was a great apostle of the circumcision. Do you agree?

I think it is more like Peter was a great apostle to the circumcision not of the circumcision, although he was of the circumcision just as Paul was.

Anyway, welcome to TOL thematthew! :wave: