Hello from the United Kingdom

This Charming Manc

Nice to meet you, just to let you know you will get some very extreme right wing american views here.

Those views will be presented as the 'christian line', there not they are a mix of right wing political views, and an extremely literal interpretation of the bible, which to my mind is in error.

Enjoy the fun, there will plenty to debate but understand that this place is not 'Normal Christianity'

Iamimagined

Nice to meet you, just to let you know you will get some very extreme right wing american views here.

Those views will be presented as the 'christian line', there not they are a mix of right wing political views, and an extremely literal interpretation of the bible, which to my mind is in error.

Enjoy the fun, there will plenty to debate but understand that this place is not 'Normal Christianity'

Don't worry I am used to Christians with extreme views, I have posted on forums of this nature since the late 90s!

Krsto

Welcome aboard iamimagined. Do you think it's possible to be an Agnostic and a Christian at the same time? Isn't it true that Christians don't know as much as they think they do yet still believe?

Iamimagined

Welcome aboard iamimagined. Do you think it's possible to be an Agnostic and a Christian at the same time? Isn't it true that Christians don't know as much as they think they do yet still believe?

Having given Christianity a go when young, I was pleased to relinquish the faith, when I got older. I have absolutely no problem with mainstream Christians who don't proselytise and keep their faith to themselves. I dislike the in your face extremist Christians who believe in the 'saved' dogma and who delight in telling you that you will go to hell if you don't see it their way.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I will see how I make out on this forum. I am a woman, an agnostic, although a Christian many years ago.
:wave2: If you were a Christian, you still are (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). You're just messing with your rewards...(1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I will see how I make out on this forum. I am a woman, an agnostic, although a Christian many years ago.

agnostics are weak atheist but it's fine with me if God didn't give you the gift of faith.

You're very welcome to toy with fringe self-claimed Christians.

They are funny !

Have FUN !

Iamimagined

agnostics are weak atheist but it's fine with me if God didn't give you the gift of faith.

You're very welcome to toy with fringe self-claimed Christians.

They are funny !

Have FUN !

It is the extremist you must be 'born again 'saddos' who are on the fringe of the religion. Some of them are very extreme indeed and could rival ISIS in their nastiness given the chance!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
It is the extremist you must be 'born again 'saddos' who are on the fringe of the religion. Some of them are very extreme indeed and could rival ISIS in their nastiness given the chance!

something like that but me convincing you to be born again would be useless to me cause I ain't saving you. I would treat you like anyone else cause I leave the rest up to my own God that I believe personally.