Hello all :)

Tina38

A big hello to everyone on the forum. I am looking forward to having a look and hopefully a point of view on different things brought up.

I personally take a massive interest in The illuminate or New World Order, I think that astrology and religion go together.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I personally take a massive interest in The illuminate or New World Order, I think that astrology and religion go together.

So you'll believe anything basically?

I also think religion and astrology go together... in the trash.

JosephR

A big hello to everyone on the forum. I am looking forward to having a look and hopefully a point of view on different things brought up.

NWo and illuminate ,, have no idea

But religion and astrology ahh yes
But that's a hard truth to find or even get anyone to talk about it honestly.

but I will ;)
Welcome to TOL

Posted from the TOL App!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hi, Tina. You are attracted to my thread and of course are welcome to join that debate...but we are at opposite ends of the spectrum, mine is bible....but christians are the least interested when they ought to be the most interested.

It is very difficult for christians to believe that people can be so wicked as to want to destroy ordered society. That the church or synagogue or Satan could be an organised and powerful movement....with leaders and pastors and priests just like the church has.

PS you'll need to be tough on TOL :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame