Hell-goers seek entertainment from singers, actors and players.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Looming atomic holocaust darkened twilight of human civilization need drastic effort to save our soul by true love integration. Otherwise the hate-blast of atomic war is sure to break apart our soul (personality). Only spiritual love, strengthened by love-exercise, can bond the soul parts so strongly within and with Love-God that it can’t be broken apart by any tribulation.
Now let us see how we can exercise spiritual love to make it strong enough. Christ said that what you do to the least is done to me. Loving the great is opportunism not self-sacrificing spiritual love. Anything that doesn’t increase our spiritual love is wastage.

In that light playing, singing, so called cultural activities are all useless dissipation. In childhood these may help in developing body and mind, but not in final times. Humanity feels attracted to songs and music as in embryonic stage it was enamored in mother’s heartbeats and blood murmur. That is irrelevant in adulthood.

Fascination to plays and arts stem from a paradise-fallen soul’s fascination to human activities in this world, as it was frantic to get shelter in them by trying to enter in a society through parents. Fascination to certain skin color and figure stems from our infatuation of those in future parents. Without infatuation it can’t enter them. Latter after birth corrupt human society brainwashes its children by its foolish cultures, likes and dislikes. Those are not erasable except in case of saints.

But, souls earnest for saving self seek Heavenly Father and Christ. By their guidance they soon realize that those are foolish dissipation as I found out progressively in my spiritual strivings.

Let them accuse me as a kill-joy. But I get better joy in loving and serving people as parents get by serving children. It helps me and them too. Now I am disgusted more and more with those dissipations as I am maturing. But general people are becoming more enamored in them than in the past. Never before players, musicians and actors got such acclaim and income as now. In USA hundred years ago they were looked down upon by religious minded people. But now humanity accelerating to destruction is degenerating very rapidly.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I would imagine God was often quite entertained by the praise and worship of King David on many instruments and in song, as well our praises and worship today.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I would imagine God was often quite entertained by the praise and worship of King David on many instruments and in song, as well our praises and worship today.

That communal god ordering jews to murder other communities is not heavenly Father. Whom we worship, we become. So those Christians worshipping jew-god is going to destroy the world by their weapons.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That communal god ordering jews to murder other communities is not heavenly Father. Whom we worship, we become. So those Christians worshipping jew-god is going to destroy the world by their weapons.

Daniel 6:26 "I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel. "For he is the living God and he endures forever; his kingdom will not be destroyed, his dominion will never end.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Habakkuk 1:12 O LORD, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die. O LORD, you have appointed them to execute judgment; O Rock, you have ordained them to punish.

Psalm 102:27 But you remain the same, and your years will never end.

Arthur Brain

You think music is irrelevant as an adult?

Makes you wonder why some people are so gifted at it then....along with the visual arts...drama....books etc....

:plain:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Looming atomic holocaust darkened twilight of human civilization need drastic effort to save our soul by true love integration. Otherwise the hate-blast of atomic war is sure to break apart our soul (personality). Only spiritual love, strengthened by love-exercise, can bond the soul parts so strongly within and with Love-God that it can’t be broken apart by any tribulation.
Now let us see how we can exercise spiritual love to make it strong enough. Christ said that what you do to the least is done to me. Loving the great is opportunism not self-sacrificing spiritual love. Anything that doesn’t increase our spiritual love is wastage.

In that light playing, singing, so called cultural activities are all useless dissipation. In childhood these may help in developing body and mind, but not in final times. Humanity feels attracted to songs and music as in embryonic stage it was enamored in mother’s heartbeats and blood murmur. That is irrelevant in adulthood.

Fascination to plays and arts stem from a paradise-fallen soul’s fascination to human activities in this world, as it was frantic to get shelter in them by trying to enter in a society through parents. Fascination to certain skin color and figure stems from our infatuation of those in future parents. Without infatuation it can’t enter them. Latter after birth corrupt human society brainwashes its children by its foolish cultures, likes and dislikes. Those are not erasable except in case of saints.

But, souls earnest for saving self seek Heavenly Father and Christ. By their guidance they soon realize that those are foolish dissipation as I found out progressively in my spiritual strivings.

Let them accuse me as a kill-joy. But I get better joy in loving and serving people as parents get by serving children. It helps me and them too. Now I am disgusted more and more with those dissipations as I am maturing. But general people are becoming more enamored in them than in the past. Never before players, musicians and actors got such acclaim and income as now. In USA hundred years ago they were looked down upon by religious minded people. But now humanity accelerating to destruction is degenerating very rapidly.

Its a matter of perspective, balance, appropriation...as far as religious and secular activities and occupations are concerned. There is good and rightful recreation, entertainment, theatre, creative arts, music that inspires the human spirit, upholds integrity, expands consciousness and engenders true values. If the arts are given to serve the Light, then great good can come in its engagement...as well as great evil...if given over to serve the dark side. Its that great divide between 'heaven' and 'hell', based on that which we place our affections.

pj

Bradley D

It is quite obvious that the media, movie, music, enterntainment industry in general has invaded peoples homes through television/DVD player/CD player/computer, etc. They have gradually infiltrated their junk into the minds of millions. The new media has brought some good things. But with the good always come the bad.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Its a matter of perspective, balance, appropriation...as far as religious and secular activities and occupations are concerned. There is good and rightful recreation, entertainment, theatre, creative arts, music that inspires the human spirit, upholds integrity, expands consciousness and engenders true values. If the arts are given to serve the Light, then great good can come in its engagement...as well as great evil...if given over to serve the dark side. Its that great divide between 'heaven' and 'hell', based on that which we place our affections.

pj

Music has become torture here. Constant loud music in bus, train, and neighborhood create such sound pollution! sometimes sleep is impossible at night too.
It has no relevance to spiritual growth. Rather pop sexy songs distract and pollute mind of children and adult alike. All are mercenary singers swearing false endearing words in the name of God, like prostitutes. It is an opiate served by the pride-devil to lead people to soul annihilation unaware. I feel constrained by my weak English to describe that hell of falsehood.