Hecklers-Hypocrites

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HECKLERS (HYPOCRITES)

Matt 27:41-43
41 Likewise the chief priests also, mocking with the scribes and elders, said,
42 "He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him.
43 "He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him now if He will have Him; for He said, 'I am the Son of God.'"
Gal 1:6-7
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
1 Cor 11:18-19
18 For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it.
19 For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you.
1 Cor 1:10
10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Matt 12:34
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of the One who sent him is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
Rom 16:17-18
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.
Titus 3:10-11
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.
1 Tim 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
2 Tim 4:2-4
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
John 12:43
43 for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
I Jn 2:19
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
2 Pet 2:1-3
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.
2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.
3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.
2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
1 Tim 6:3-4
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
2 Cor 13:8
8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
Mark 12:13
13 Then they sent to Him some of the Pharisees and the Herodians, to catch Him in His words.
Luke 11:54
54 lying in wait for Him, and seeking to catch Him in something He might say, that they might accuse Him.
Luke 20:26-27
26 But they could not catch Him in His words in the presence of the people. And they marveled at His answer and kept silent.
27 Then some of the Sadducees, who deny that there is a resurrection, came to Him and asked Him,
(NKJ)
xxxxHecklers just dont want the bible to be right. They are so convicted, and confused by the verses they just want them to stop. They resort to all carnality and twist the verses around . So that you are confused and dont trust the verses. And lead you to their carnality and reasoning . Spiritual language is the verses, carnal language is everything else. Hecklers just fight against quoting verses, whether they say they are a believer or not. They want you in your intellect not in the verses. A heckler wants to lean on their own understanding, not the verses. Which also pulls you away from the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses.

Acts 21:27-28
27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews from Asia, seeing him in the temple, stirred up the whole crowd and laid hands on him,
28 crying out, "Men of Israel, help! This is the man who teaches all men everywhere against the people, the law, and this place; and furthermore he also brought Greeks into the temple and has defiled this holy place."
(NKJ)

1 Tim 3:7
7 Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
which one are you ? heckler or hypocrite
[h=2][/h]

I said
Neither, I'm the one that received the revelation, about Hecklers or hypocrites. Jesus would never give a revelation about hecklers or hypocrites to a heckler or hypocrite. Have you received a revelation on it yet?