Hate-Rittenhouse Protesters Get Violent

Gary K

Banned
Oh, you don't support the jab, you just support those who support the jab. You know. Trump.
Actually, since Trump pushed the vaccines through in a big hurry, violating all vaccine development norms, I stopped supporting him on anything to do with vaccines. His further statement advising people to get vaccinated ruptured any trust I had in him. My fellow man is worth far more to me than anyone who would urge a deadly jab on them.

I don't sell out my fellow man like you do. It has to do with me being a Christian and caring more for people than someone who will, as ear as I'm concerned, sell out his fellow man. Politics will always play second fiddle to politics in my mind.

marke

Actually, since Trump pushed the vaccines through in a big hurry, violating all vaccine development norms, I stopped supporting him on anything to do with vaccines. His further statement advising people to get vaccinated ruptured any trust I had in him. My fellow man is worth far more to me than anyone who would urge a deadly jab on them.

I don't sell out my fellow man like you do. It has to do with me being a Christian and caring more for people than someone who will, as ear as I'm concerned, sell out his fellow man. Politics will always play second fiddle to politics in my mind.
The nation was clamoring for a cure to the Hunan virus and Trump was highly motivated to get a vaccine out to calm people down who were terrified by leftist propaganda that the virus was going to kill everyone. Leftists stupidly blamed Trump for the virus even though such false accusations were beyond insane.

Sadly, under O'Biden, the FDA, which took just 10 months to study and approve the flawed coronavirus vaccine before its approval of the vaccine, is claiming it needs 50 years to release the internal data showing how it verified the vaccine was safe. They are either lying, stupid, incompetent, or untrustworthy.

FDA says 55 years to process request for extensive vaccine data under Freedom of Information Act

A group of 30 scientists and professors wants the FDA to provide documentation about the licensure of Pfizer's COVID vaccine by March 2022.

marke

Let's hope this jury learned from the last trial jury. Appeasement does not work. You would think that lesson was learned in WWII but history isn't taught much anymore, and neither is critical thinking.

No one wins when people will not stand up for what is right.

The deranged hate-Rittenhouse leftist mob keeps on proving they are stupid and wicked, especially secular school-educated leftists. Now some geniuses at James Madison University are claiming the Rittenhouse verdict has shattered any hope of teaching and learning science for the fear the verdict causes to those who are convinced more violent black protestors like Rittenhouse's victims will be killed by white racist terrorists like Rittenhouse. You cannot make this stuff up.

When a Wisconsin jury acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse of murder charges last week, that development hampered the progress of science, a Virginia university's chemistry department suggested in a series of online posts that at least one critic is deriding as inappropriate "politicized rhetoric."

The communications on James Madison University's official Instagram account also briefly included a so-called "student takeover" video in which a JMU student lamented the "murdering" of "two beautiful Black lives" – even though the jury agreed that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense and the two men he fatally shot were both White.

"Reminder: it is hard to focus on science if you are worried you might be legally shot or run over at a protest," the JMU Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry tweeted on Saturday, the day after Rittenhouse's acquittal. The department continued, referencing various shootings of Black men that the Black Lives Matter movement has turned into rallying cries.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

I don't sell out my fellow man like you do.
So Trump sold out his fellow man with the vaccines, did he? Are you aware that the unvaccinated are much more likely to be hospitalized and to die of Covid than the vaccinated?

FEzNzhuXEAo6FkX

Gary K

Banned
So Trump sold out his fellow man with the vaccines, did he? Are you aware that the unvaccinated are much more likely to be hospitalized and to die of Covid than the vaccinated?
You seem incapable of honest, independent, thought. The evidence against the "vaccines" is overwhelming but you refuse to even look at it honestly. All you do is run to corrupt industry and government bureaucrats who will feed you the corrupt stories you need to support your desire to destroy your fellow man. You love the sources who have repearedly demonstrated their desire to destroy you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You seem incapable of honest, independent, thought. The evidence against the "vaccines" is overwhelming but you refuse to even look at it honestly.
Are you aware that the unvaccinated are much more likely to be hospitalized and to die because of Covid than the vaccinated?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looking at the UK data, the raw numbers for people aged 10-59 (a group that doesn't die from COVID) shows a death rate that is roughly double for the vaxxed over the unvaxxed.

Gary K

Banned
Are you aware that the unvaccinated are much more likely to be hospitalized and to die because of Covid than the vaccinated?
LOL. You're as stubborn as a mule or a pit bull. Facts are completely meaningless to you. Once you decide to reject truth nothing can dissuade you. Your jaws remain locked to the lie.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh no, more solid data that the way out was not by masks, social distancing, lockdowns, or vaccines. There should be no excess deaths in 2021 if these measured worked, but things are turning out worse than 2020 with the only difference being pandemic mitigation measures:
USMortality.png

Gary K

Banned
Oh no, more solid data that the way out was not by masks, social distancing, lockdowns, or vaccines. There should be no excess deaths in 2021 if these measured worked, but things are turning out worse than 2020 with the only difference being pandemic mitigation measures:
View attachment 2168
They manipulate the count even in this report.

5. People who do not appear in the National Immunisation Management System (NIMS), for example who have no valid NHS number, or who were vaccinated outside of England, would be classified as unvaccinated. People without a valid NHS number are unlikely to be included in the PHDA, as it is likely they do not appear in the GP register 2019, but will still appear in the all deaths dataset.​

marke

In areas of small numbers of vaccinations, those dying from covid are more frequently unvaccinated than vaccinated. However, as greater numbers of people get vaccinated we are seeing greater numbers of vaccinated people get covid and greater numbers of vaccinated people die from covid.

marke

I do believe that topic is
"Hate-Rittenhouse Protesters Get Violent"

And here it is folks:

Merrick Garland is a total moron for thinking white conservative moms and dads pose the greatest danger of terrorist violence in America. I believe democrat delusion has made the man a blithering idiot who is stone-blind to the real dangers of violence violent leftists pose to this country.