Hate-Rittenhouse Protesters Get Violent

Gary K

Banned
Let's hope this jury learned from the last trial jury. Appeasement does not work. You would think that lesson was learned in WWII but history isn't taught much anymore, and neither is critical thinking.

No one wins when people will not stand up for what is right.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Let's hope this jury learned from the last trial jury. Appeasement does not work. You would think that lesson was learned in WWII but history isn't taught much anymore, and neither is critical thinking.

Using or threatening violence to achieve political aims is the very definition of terrorism.
Bring the full weight of the law against them.

Derf

Using or threatening violence to achieve political aims is the very definition of terrorism.
Bring the full weight of the law against them.
Um...what weight does the law offer, when it can't even police itself?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

marke

The left has dozens of protesters on site intimidating the injury, demanding an unjust verdict not unlike a lynch mob seeking to pervert justice, and threatening to burn the place down if it does not get its wicked way. Nobody in America should condone such uncivilized barbarism from lawless thugs.

Video cameras captured the moment when a violent male protester wearing a black "F*** Kyle" t-shirt and black-and-red wool cap body-slammed a reporter, attacked a female counter-protester, and slapped cameras in front of the courthouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, where a jury was deliberating the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Gary K

Banned
I'm still acting under the illusion that our justice system is just.

Don't harsh my mellow.
I understand. It's a hard thing to accept that all actual justice has died. We are now the Soviet States of America. With as much as I post forbidden topics and contradict the "accepted" narrative I wonder sometimes how long it will be before I'm disappeared. I'm nobody so I don't have the protection of being well enough known for it to stop my disappearance.

marke

I understand. It's a hard thing to accept that all actual justice has died. We are now the Soviet States of America. With as much as I post forbidden topics and contradict the "accepted" narrative I wonder sometimes how long it will be before I'm disappeared. I'm nobody so I don't have the protection of being well enough known for it to stop my disappearance.
The prosecution is corrupt. Prosecutors withhold evidence, violate the judge's orders, and introduce illegitimate bias into the courtroom as if there is nothing wrong with trying to lynch an innocent man who has angered leftist democrats by his patriotism.

The Illinois teenager's defense team filed a written motion on Monday requesting a "mistrial with prejudice," including two previous allegations and a third that claims the prosecution deliberately withheld a higher-quality version of drone video evidence, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported.

According to the outlet, on Nov. 5, prosecutors gave defense attorneys a "compressed version" of the drone video that "was not as clear as the video kept by the state." Then on Saturday, they handed over the higher-quality video to the defense.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Video cameras captured the moment when a violent male protester wearing a black "F*** Kyle" t-shirt and black-and-red wool cap body-slammed a reporter, attacked a female counter-protester, and slapped cameras in front of the courthouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, where a jury was deliberating the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Oh, is it bad now, to have a shirt on that says [redacted] anyone at all? You guys already ceded that moral ground.

As for violence, perhaps you didn't hear about the violence in LA, right in front of the police, who did nothing:

E8yythfVcAIQGKp

Anti-Vaxxer Videotaped Attacking Journalist At Los Angeles Protest Is Linked To Capitol Riot

Tony Moon was back on the streets coming for a reporter months after posting video of himself at the Capitol on Jan. 6 bragging about "taking" the building.

Derf

Oh, is it bad now, to have a shirt on that says [redacted] anyone at all? You guys already ceded that moral ground.

As for violence, perhaps you didn't hear about the violence in LA, right in front of the police, who did nothing:

E8yythfVcAIQGKp

Anti-Vaxxer Videotaped Attacking Journalist At Los Angeles Protest Is Linked To Capitol Riot

Tony Moon was back on the streets coming for a reporter months after posting video of himself at the Capitol on Jan. 6 bragging about "taking" the building.
He probably works for the FBI.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
With Rittenhouse being declared not guilty on all charges, Anna's having a bad day.

Oh Jefferson, I wrote that post before the verdict was announced. 😂

That doesn't change the point of my post, which is any of you who chant LGB or the actual F word chant, simply have no moral ground to stand on when someone else does similar.

Part of the inevitable result of exchanging evangelical principles for political power.

BTW, I haven't watched the trial nor followed it in print, other than some analysis of the wacko judge. I knew how it would go.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The prosecution members who tried to get him convicted by unscrupulous means should be locked up for the same amount of time they wanted him locked up for.

As well as, if Kyle was employed, paying him all the lost wages he now has work to recover, since being put on trial.