Has the Church Replaced Israel ?

Right Divider

Body part
The Gentiles were grafted into the Church which was Israel elect. There's no getting around that. It's scripture. You are definitely deceived!

Your story is wrong... you are definitely the one deceived.

Israel is God's chosen people on the earth. God promised them a land and a kingdom ON the earth. The body of Christ is something different. But being steeped in myth, you cannot understand the plain and simple true contained in God's Word.

beloved57

Your story is wrong... you are definitely the one deceived.

Israel is God's chosen people on the earth. God promised them a land and a kingdom ON the earth. The body of Christ is something different. But being steeped in myth, you cannot understand the plain and simple true contained in God's Word.

Only one chosen people and that's in Christ. You are more deceived than I thought.

Right Divider

Body part
Only one chosen people and that's in Christ. You are more deceived than I thought.

WRONG!!! You are more deceived than I thought.

Exo 19:5-7 KJV Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: (6) And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. (7) And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.

Deu 7:6-8 KJV For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. (7) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: (8) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

beloved57

WRONG!!! You are more deceived than I thought.

Thats fulfilled in Christ. The peculiar people is the Church, the chosen people is the church. National Israel was cut off, they are Ishmaels, they dont inherit anything but wrath.

Gods Love is in Christ Jesus alone Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

οὔτε ὕψωμα οὔτε βάθος οὔτε τις κτίσις ἑτέρα δυνήσεται ἡμᾶς χωρίσαι ἀπὸ τῆς ἀγάπης τοῦ θεοῦ τῆς ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν

Love here iis preceded by the definite article in the original, its Gods only Love, nothing can seperate Gods Love from His Elect

So in Deut 7 the Elect in Christ were Loved, not the whole entire nation !

Right Divider

Body part
Thats fulfilled in Christ. The peculiar people is the Church, the chosen people is the church. National Israel was cut off, they are Ishmaels, they dont inherit anything but wrath.

Gods Love is in Christ Jesus alone Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

οὔτε ὕψωμα οὔτε βάθος οὔτε τις κτίσις ἑτέρα δυνήσεται ἡμᾶς χωρίσαι ἀπὸ τῆς ἀγάπης τοῦ θεοῦ τῆς ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν

Love here iis preceded by the definite article in the original, its Gods only Love, nothing can seperate Gods Love from His Elect

So in Deut 7 the Elect in Christ were Loved, not the whole entire nation !

Christ has an earthly kingdom (Israel) and a heavenly one (the body of Christ). Both are IN CHRIST.

Eph 1:10 KJV That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

We are not yet in the "dispensation of the fullness of times".

Your idea of "election" is entirely BOGUS.

Christ is also called God's elect in Isaiah 42:1

Elect does NOT means "saved by grace through faith".

Elect simply means "chosen for a purpose" and not every instance of "elect" is for the identical purpose.

Rom 11:28 KJV As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

beloved57

Christ has an earthly kingdom (Israel) and a heavenly one (the body of Christ). Both are IN CHRIST.

False Christs Kingdom isn't of this world. Nowhere in scripture does it say He has Two kingdoms. The One in Christ is Spiritual and Heavenly. You have the wrong Christ 1 Cor 15:45-50

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Your hope is earthy mindness, not good

Right Divider

Body part
False Christs Kingdom isn't of this world.
Your grotesque lack of knowledge about the Bible and your adherence to bogus stories is nauseating.

Your hope is earthy mindness, not good
I'm ready seated in heavenly places.

Israel's kingdom with Christ as King will be on the earth... just like the Bible says.

Mat 6:10 KJV Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
The kingdom COMES TO THE EARTH.... just like the Bible says.

Israel was promised a LAND and a KINGDOM in THAT LAND.

beloved57

Your grotesque lack of knowledge about the Bible and your adherence to bogus stories is nauseating.

I'm ready seated in heavenly places.

Israel's kingdom with Christ as King will be on the earth... just like the Bible says.

The kingdom COMES TO THE EARTH.... just like the Bible says.

Israel was promised a LAND and a KINGDOM in THAT LAND.

Lol the kingdom is the world. Christ kingdom is heavenly.

beloved57

LOL... you're clueless. God promised Israel a LAND and a KINGDOM in the land.

The "kingdom of heaven" is on the earth... this is why you IGNORE Matthew 6:10.

That promise is fulfilled in Christ and the Church. The Church is Israel and he Body of Christ!