Has the Church Replaced Israel ?

Nanja

What people don't understand is that as long as there was Christ there's been the church in Him. He never existed without being it's Head.

That's absolutely True Brother, Christ's Church was In Him, Israel Is. 49:3, our Head from all eternity, or before the World began Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9.

beloved57

That's absolutely True Brother, Christ's Church was In Him, Israel Is. 49:3, our Head from all eternity, or before the World began Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9.

Yes, also Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence

beloved57

The Old Testament Saints are part of Christ Body the Church, or they will not partake of the resurrection in the Last day which they had an eye to. Christ is the firstfruits 1 Cor 15:12-23

12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. 16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 and if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

Jesus Christ is the resurrection Jn 11:24-25

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life:

Paul testifies that the OT Fathers believed in the resurrection Acts 24:14-15

14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: 15 and have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Now the resurrection of the just, or Justified of all time is contingent upon being in Christ ! Its only in Him that all shall be made alive. That goes for King David, or the Philippian Jailor.

Nanja

The Old Testament Saints are part of Christ Body the Church, or they will not partake of the resurrection in the Last day which they had an eye to. Christ is the firstfruits 1 Cor 15:12-23

12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 and if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. 16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 and if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

Jesus Christ is the resurrection Jn 11:24-25

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life:

Paul testifies that the OT Fathers believed in the resurrection Acts 24:14-15

14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: 15 and have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Now the resurrection of the just, or Justified of all time is contingent upon being in Christ ! Its only in Him that all shall be made alive. That goes for King David, or the Philippian Jailor.

Amen Brother, the Church chosen In Union with Christ from everlasting Eph. 1:4 to give His Life for Eph. 5:25, consists of all the Members of His Body the Church Col. 1:18, of both Old and New Covenant Saints; and whom specifically He Justified by His death on their behalf, promising Them / Israel Salvation Is. 45:17; they are one and the same People; and whom at His Second Coming shall He raise them up from the dead. Halleluja!

beloved57

Amen Brother, the Church chosen In Union with Christ from everlasting Eph. 1:4 to give His Life for Eph. 5:25, consists of all the Members of His Body the Church Col. 1:18, of both Old and New Covenant Saints; and whom specifically He Justified by His death on their behalf, promising Them / Israel Salvation Is. 45:17; they are one and the same People; and whom at His Second Coming shall He raise them up from the dead. Halleluja!

Glory to God Sister. I also believe the Church of the Firstborn is comprised of Saints from the OT and NT and its the Body of Christ, who is the Firstborn Heb 12:23

to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Nanja

Glory to God Sister. I also believe the Church of the Firstborn is comprised of Saints from the OT and NT and its the Body of Christ, who is the Firstborn Heb 12:23

to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Amen, and indeed Glory to Our God Brother ! These who are the Church of the Firstborn are all those of men and women who die In Christ, and become absent from the body and present with the Lord, such as the thief on the cross when Jesus said, "Today thou shalt be with me in paradise". And also Stephen, who when being stoned called upon God saying, "Lord Jesus receive my spirit".

beloved57

Amen, and indeed Glory to Our God Brother ! These who are the Church of the Firstborn are all those of men and women who die In Christ, and become absent from the body and present with the Lord, such as the thief on the cross when Jesus said, "Today thou shalt be with me in paradise". And also Stephen, who when being stoned called upon God saying, "Lord Jesus receive my spirit".

Amen Sister !

beloved57

Misguided Bible school false doctrine support 101: Always praise your fellow false teachers continuously for their undeserved edification and for additional support for those doctrines which lack any Biblical basis.
She has wisdom you dont have sir, Thanks to the Lord !

marke

The Gentiles were grafted into the Church which was Israel elect. There's no getting around that. It's scripture. You are definitely deceived!
Christians are grafted into the body of Christ with the OT Jews, which is how Abraham is said to be the father of many nations.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Christians are grafted into the body of Christ with the OT Jews, which is how Abraham is said to be the father of many nations.

False.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. - 2 Corinthians 5:17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:17&version=NKJV

Don't mix dispensations, Mark.

The only people who are grafted into anything were new believers (prior to Paul's conversion) who are grafted into the New Covenant, which, as of Paul's conversion, is not in effect.

marke

False.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. - 2 Corinthians 5:17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians5:17&version=NKJV

Don't mix dispensations, Mark.

The only people who are grafted into anything were new bChristians are grafted into the Jewish olive tree.elievers (prior to Paul's conversion) who are grafted into the New Covenant, which, as of Paul's conversion, is not in effect.
Christians are grafted into the Jewish olive tree.

Romans 11
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

beloved57

The Church, the Body of Christ is the Seed of Abraham, for its seen when we consider a couple of verses in Hebrews to start. Heb 2:11

11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

This no doubt refers to Christ as the " He that sanctifieth" and the " we who are sanctified" are His Body the Church, and they are of One or they are One. The Head and His Members are One 1 Cor 12:12

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Col 1:18

And he[Christ] is the head of the body, the church:
who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Now lets look again in Heb 2:16-17

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren
, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people

So He became One when He took on the seed of Abraham in the flesh, He identified in the flesh with those e is the Head of, they also being the members of His Body.

Christ is the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And His Body the Church is Abrahams Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

DAN P

Damp

That's the body of Christ!
And verse in Rom 11:26 reads , And so all Israel will be saved is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and then means that at this point in toime ISRAEL is LOST from God !

And the Greek words THERE SHALL COME / HEKO is also in the FUTURE TENSE .

And then TURN UNGODLINESS from from JACOB and if we take your position all of ISRAEL and GENTILES in this point in TIME ARE ALL LOST !!

This means there is no BODY OF CHRIST !!!!!!!!!

You believe THIS , LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

dan p