Has God committed atrocities?

Letsargue

After several interruptions in the previous topic that I was engaged in, and maybe have settled it; I’ll return back to that topic. The topic was about God causing the raping of captive girls, and killing babies, and many other like atrocities.

Anyone who thinks that God; the true God of the true heaven could order, command, or even suggest anyone to do such things, truly does not know God in any way. That’s fine with me, but there may be those who just might want to know the truth about this, now that I brought this side of it up. It’s really too simple.

You all declare that God is a loving, just, forgiving, full of grace, good, and a merciful God. You all speak of the same God that I speak of, I suppose. My God is the author of the bible or the scriptures so called. However, my God never did such evil atrocities that you all accuse my God of doing. I thought there were rules, and I understand the violation of this rule; it’s through ignorance they do it. I’m not accusing their, or your God of such things, but you, or they, my God.

To understand how God could never do such things is very simple. All those stories of the massive dieing of many, many peoples are just parables of the true events of the lack of faith in Christ. Christ never kills a sinner in the flesh, or physically. Christ never has to do such things in the physical, or in the flesh. God can kill without physically killing anyone, and always has. Never has God had to kill or even bring any harm what-so-ever to anyone. However, the disobedient to God’s Will, are slain, or killed, or made dead by God himself, in the spiritual sense. No harm has ever come to any innocent person at the hands or thoughts of God, in any way, ever. If your God does such terrible atrocities, as the killing of babies; the most innocent creatures on earth; you have the wrong God. Mark 10:14 KJV – “Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God”. I think you have many contradictions if God kills babies, and the stories are not parables. If the stories are parables, then that settles a very large problem. If the stories are not parables, then God is not, nor can be the loving, just, forgiving, full of grace, good, and a merciful God. I cannot understand how any of you can possibly declare that God has in fact caused, brought about, commanded, ordered, or even suggested that anyone do those things that you witness that God has done. You witness that God has indeed done those killings, and that means you have seen God kill those innocent people by your faith. However, I have witnessed also, and have not seen my God do any such thing. Maybe your God is the God of death, and reigns over death of so many innocent ones.

If I’m right, you all are in very much trouble, but I don’t think that it’s the truth most of you are after, it’s the games you play while taking any side that you need to take to support your previous doctrine. I know and you know that you can never prove me wrong in this, but that is not the purpose, is it?

Paul – 061712

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just got rid of that one troll. Now you won't let this nonsense drop! Have fun. I won't be participating except to throw out troublemakers.

Letsargue

I just got rid of that one troll. Now you won't let this nonsense drop! Have fun. I won't be participating except to throw out troublemakers.

Could some one explane this with a little more reasoning, Please? Or is this a threat, or what am I supposed to take from the stating of this of itself? Am I considered a troublemaker regardless of how I believe?

Paul -- 062312