Happy to be here

False Moniker

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm not a Christian but I identify with you folks far more than I do with non-religious people such as myself due to your morals and politics. I'm a proud right winger, a Trump supporter, and a hard working guy who desperately wants fellowship with likeminded people. The area I live in is politically quite blue and it's a struggle for me to find folks to commiserate with. After a bit of searching I stumbled upon this site and decided to give it a shot.

Thanks for having me!

FM

Derf

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm not a Christian but I identify with you folks far more than I do with non-religious people such as myself due to your morals and politics. I'm a proud right winger, a Trump supporter, and a hard working guy who desperately wants fellowship with likeminded people. The area I live in is politically quite blue and it's a struggle for me to find folks to commiserate with. After a bit of searching I stumbled upon this site and decided to give it a shot.

Thanks for having me!

FM
Welcome aboard!
Re: "
I'm not a Christian". Start a thread and let's talk about it. Tell us why not. I'm curious.

False Moniker

Welcome aboard!
Re: "
I'm not a Christian". Start a thread and let's talk about it. Tell us why not. I'm curious.

I'm not sure if that's a road I want to go down, at least not yet. I'm here for fellowship and as the new guy I'd rather get off on the right foot and get to know people and learn my way around before taking a deep dive. One day perhaps.

Derf

I'm not sure if that's a road I want to go down, at least not yet. I'm here for fellowship and as the new guy I'd rather get off on the right foot and get to know people and learn my way around before taking a deep dive. One day perhaps.
That's fine. Regarding getting off on the right foot, just know that if you agree with everyone, you're not providing any useful inputs. We respect well-thought inputs, and we try to provide the same, with human frailties, of course.

False Moniker

That's fine. Regarding getting off on the right foot, just know that if you agree with everyone, you're not providing any useful inputs. We respect well-thought inputs, and we try to provide the same, with human frailties, of course.
I completely appreciate that. I've been told I can be quite opinionated so it's probably just a matter of time before I "lock horns" with someone.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
We'll figure out who you are soon enough "False Moniker." (I mean could you be any more obvious lol?) We'll get you.