Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

achduke

Not as long as it continues to pay as well as it does. To me, the more pertinent question is, why do so called Christians continue to look for a sign when they were told they already got the only one they were going to get? ... and then toss money at those who would lead them astray.

Itching ears.

Christ was talking to the Pharisee's not the elect.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

fzappa13

Christ was talking to the Pharisee's not the elect.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

I believe that a more careful reading of the verse in question will reveal that Jesus was speaking to a generation. While we are on the subject of generations, I seem to recall a drought is due that which sees the return of Christ.

Interplanner

I believe that a more careful reading of the verse in question will reveal that Jesus was speaking to a generation. While we are on the subject of generations, I seem to recall a drought is due that which sees the return of Christ.

The return of Christ in judgement won't have a particular sign. What matters is that we know that judgement is what is coming. The Gospel of justification by faith anticipates that, urging men to believe on the gift of God in Christ beforehand.

Last edited:

andyc

Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war.

The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie. The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28.​

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...destroying-earthquakes-prophets-warn-USA-pope

Dispensationlism is responsible for all this looking into the crystal ball nonsense.

Christian nutcases cling to a false secret rapture theory completely absent from scripture, and because they think they won't be here during the tribulation, it gives them a morbid curiosity as to what's going to happen here. Seminars, books, movies etc

And its all crap.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, I gave all churches in my neighborhood the benefit of the doubt. And Hagee's church is in my neighborhood too. I searched around when I was very new believer. I searches around about two years or so.

So you actually joined all denominations, in your area, except the JWs, whose beliefs you most closely hold now? :think:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensationlism is responsible for all this looking into the crystal ball nonsense.

Correct.

Christian nutcases cling to a false secret rapture theory completely absent from scripture

Correct again.

Without the secret rapture theory that was invented by John Nelson Darby there wouldn't be all the end times nonsense.

And its all crap.

Yes it is.

Not one Christian taught the false secret rapture theory before Darby invented it in the mid 1800's

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'"

Maybe he was thinking of September 25th when the iPhone 6s is released. :idunno:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'"

Maybe he was thinking of September 25th when the iPhone 6s is released. :idunno:

Hagee will probably point to any random event he can find in the news and claim that as a fulfillment.

musterion

Still being bitter I see.

don't you have anything to say about OP instead of being so obsessed about what I say?

She does raise a valid point, though, Meshak.

You've said for a couple years that all denominations are worldly and without Christ. Yet you joined yourself to one (at least for a period of time) mainly because of their music? That seems a strange decision you made.

That aside, I seriously appreciate your comments on John Hagee.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"I believe that every Jewish person who lives in the light of the Torah, which is the word of God, has a relationship with God and will come to redemption" - (John Hagee, Houston Chronicle, April 30, 1988)

"I'm not trying to convert the Jewish people to the Christian faith... In fact, trying to convert Jews is a waste of time. Jews already have a covenant with God and that has never been replaced by Christianity." (John Hagee, Houston Chronicle, April 30, 1988, sec, 6, pg. 1).

As we see above, John Hagee has been so brainwashed by Dispensationalism that he says it's a waste of time to teach Jews about Christ Jesus.

John Hagee is so obsessed with Dispensational eschatology that he all but worships Jews and Israel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She does raise a valid point, though, Meshak.

You've said for a couple years that all denominations are worldly and without Christ. Yet you joined yourself to one (at least for a period of time) mainly because of their music? That seems a strange decision you made.

Are you serious about this comment?

I said I was a new believer. I did not know much about what is going on in the churches.

I said I gave the benefit of the doubt if I can find any church who are serious about being faithful or true to Jesus.

I had no idea that most churches are concentrated on getting members and keeping them.

This was my conclusion after searching around and joined and served them faithfully.

Their goal is not being faithful to Jesus. It is all about working for their own church.

That's why I stopped joining them.

And JW is another story.

JW became more attracted to me since they are against their members joining the military after witnessing so many worldly churches.

They are so godly as a whole comparing to what I have seen with other churches.

I joined major denominations. It was when I was a naïve, new Christian. I became His follower about 15 years ago.

I have learned a lot since.

You guys spread false rumor about my faith. It is so disgraceful and claiming to be true and saved Christians.

musterion

Are you serious about this comment?

I said I was a new believer. I did not know much about what is going on in the churches.

I said I gave the benefit of the doubt if I can find any church who are serious about being faithful or true to Jesus.

I had no idea that most churches are concentrated on getting members and keeping them.

This was my conclusion after searching around and joined and served them faithfully.

Their goal is not being faithful to Jesus. It is all about working for their own church.

That's why I stopped joining them.

And JW is another story.

JW became more attracted to me since they are against their members joining the military after witnessing so many worldly churches.

They are so godly as a whole comparing to what I have seen with other churches.

I joined major denominations. It was when I was a naïve, new Christian. I became His follower about 15 years ago.

I have learned a lot since.

So churches like Hagee's were first, then the Watchtower? Okay, I get it.

You guys spread false rumor about my faith. It is so disgraceful and claiming to be true and saved Christians.

Well, to be fair, you are the one who said all trinitarians are secret sex perverts who need to confess their sex sins in public on TOL.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
"I believe that every Jewish person who lives in the light of the Torah, which is the word of God, has a relationship with God and will come to redemption" - (John Hagee, Houston Chronicle, April 30, 1988)

"I'm not trying to convert the Jewish people to the Christian faith... In fact, trying to convert Jews is a waste of time. Jews already have a covenant with God and that has never been replaced by Christianity." (John Hagee, Houston Chronicle, April 30, 1988, sec, 6, pg. 1).

As we see above, John Hagee has been so brainwashed by Dispensationalism that he says it's a waste of time to teach Jews about Christ Jesus.

John Hagee is so obsessed with Dispensational eschatology that he all but worships Jews and Israel.

Yep Satan has captured that man and has attempted to keep the gospel from the Jews by his folly. I'm having a Blood Moon Straberry margarita party Sunday night. Wine women and song. Come on down bro

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, to be fair, you are the one who said all trinitarians are secret sex perverts who need to confess their sex sins in public on TOL.

You see, this how you spread false rumor about what I say.

Bring what I said. Lets discuss it.

You claim to be true and saved Christian. Have dignity what you spread about His follower.

Without clear evidence of what I said, it is only ugly rumor you are spreading. It is so disgraceful.

musterion

You claim to be true and saved Christian. Have dignity what you spread about His follower.

Without clear evidence of what I said, it is only ugly rumor you are spreading. It is so disgraceful.

I'm not going to waste time digging up your old posts on it. You'll just accuse me of faking them, or you'll ignore it.

Why don't you ask Knight and his mod staff if they recall you making those claims, more than once?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not going to waste time digging up your old posts on it. You'll just accuse me of faking them, or you'll ignore it.

I released you from ignore so I will not ignore if you bring them.

Why don't you ask Knight and his mod staff if they recall you making those claims, more than once?

Why do I have to ask them to do? You are the accusers. You are one of popular members here. I am sure they will take your request.

So you don't have evidence yet you make slanderous accusation.

It does not look like true and saved Christian thing to do.

So far you have been listening to false rumor.

There are so many false rumor against me. Yet they don't get in trouble. But they say they are biased, so no one can make that an issue.

You guys don't seem to take your faith seriously. If you do, you will not make accusation without evidence.

You wont get in trouble in this site but Jesus is watching everything what we spread.

False witnessing is a grave sin, friend.

Peace in Jesus.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I bear witness to what he said meshak, thats exactly what you did, the only saving grace on it you have is the purge of past threads on this board. He knows it, i know it and loads of other people know it and remember it.

musterion

I released you from ignore so I will not ignore if you bring them.

Why do I have to ask them to do? You are the accusers. You are one of popular members here. I am sure they will take your request.

So you don't have evidence yet you make slanderous accusation.

It does not look like true and saved Christian thing to do.

So far you have been listening to false rumor.

There are so many false rumor against me. Yet they don't get in trouble. But they say they are biased, so no one can make that an issue.

You guys don't seem to take your faith seriously. If you do, you will not make accusation without evidence.

You wont get in trouble in this site but Jesus is watching everything what we spread.

False witnessing is a grave sin, friend.

Peace in Jesus.

If Knight says you did it, will you call Knight a liar, or admit the truth we all KNOW is true--including you?

Status
Not open for further replies.