Guns!

way 2 go

A 9mm Sig Sauer SP2022, the type of gun used by Ethan Crumbley to murder 4 of his classmates:

32316-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Darrell Brooks used a ford escape murdered 6 injured over 50

1280px-08_Ford_Escape.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Darrell Brooks used a ford escape murdered 6 injured over 50
Every year, 115,551 people are shot. Among those: 38,826 people die from gun violence; 14,062 are murdered; 76,725 people survive gunshot injuries. Every day, more than 100 Americans are killed with guns and more than 200 are shot and wounded.

Arthur Brain

Every year, 115,551 people are shot. Among those: 38,826 people die from gun violence; 14,062 are murdered; 76,725 people survive gunshot injuries. Every day, more than 100 Americans are killed with guns and more than 200 are shot and wounded.

Saddening and sickening.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned

Cars killed 42,060 people in 2020, up from 39,107 in 2019, according to a preliminary estimate from the National Safety Council (NSC), a nonprofit that focuses on eliminating preventable death.Vox.com. No one is whining and wanting to ban cars.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Cars killed 42,060 people in 2020, up from 39,107 in 2019, according to a preliminary estimate from the National Safety Council (NSC), a nonprofit that focuses on eliminating preventable death.Vox.com. No one is whining and wanting to ban cars. Vox.com
Quite a difference between automobile accidents and gun crime/murder.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Quite a difference between automobile accidents and gun crime/murder.
Of course you never even looked at the stastics of people that stopped themselves or others from being killed using a gun. When and if guns are banned I am sure thugs and criminals will be the first to give up their guns right ? My constitutional rights are not based on the fear or agendas of liberals.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Of course you never even looked at the stastics of people that stooped themselves or others from being killed using a gun. When and if guns are banned I am sure thugs and criminals will be the first to give up their guns right ? My constitutional rights are not based on the fear or agendas of liberals.
My guns must be defective. They've never killed anybody.

Arthur Brain

Of course you never even looked at the stastics of people that stopped themselves or others from being killed using a gun. When and if guns are banned I am sure thugs and criminals will be the first to give up their guns right ? My constitutional rights are not based on the fear or agendas of liberals.
If you didn't have such a gun culture in your country and free accessibility to such weapons then the likes of the massacres making the news on regular occasion wouldn't apply. Comparing car crashes and the like as you've alluded to previous is just pathetic.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's already been done in other advanced countries. The US lags behind on this issue and leads all advanced nations in gun crime/murder:

GVIA-Social-010621A-01-1024x1024.png

way 2 go

In 2010, there were an estimated 5,419,000 crashes, 30,296 deadly, killing 32,999, and injuring 2,239,000

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
If you didn't have such a gun culture in your country and free accessibility to such weapons then the likes of the massacres making the news on regular occasion wouldn't apply. Comparing car crashes and the like as you've alluded to previous is just pathetic.
Simply a fact. More people every year are killed by cars and yet not one libtard calls for banning cars. You worry about your country and keep your nosy self out of US politics.