Guns!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just think - this absolute moron is the Commander in Chief of the United States military, the guy with his finger on the nuclear button.

ok doser

Hickok45, two weeks after Sandy Hook, and right before the 2012 Webster shootings, right in my backyard at the time. Three weeks before my governor rammed the NYSAFE Act through the legislature in the middle of the night, in between sessions of molesting women.

ok doser

Wow - never seen this before. The law was passed at the very beginning of 2013 and people still have signs out up here with sentiment opposing it.

Green-Star-Map-05-Feb-14.png

Tompkins County is Ithaca, home of Cornell, and infested with retarded leftists.
Albany County is the state capitol.
That other stain on the bottom right is the embarrassingly retarded area that elected AOC.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Wow - never seen this before. The law was passed at the very beginning of 2013 and people still have signs out up here with sentiment opposing it.

View attachment 785

Tompkins County is Ithaca, home of Cornell, and infested with retarded leftists.
Albany County is the state capitol.
That other stain on the bottom right is the embarrassingly retarded area that elected AOC.
So typical. Like almost everywhere else in this country except Texas, the cities are populated by Democrats. They're stuffed with them. And they tell us, living in the exurbs and rural, how we should have laws. Like they know.

Idolater

Hickok45, two weeks after Sandy Hook, and right before the 2012 Webster shootings, right in my backyard at the time. Three weeks before my governor rammed the NYSAFE Act through the legislature in the middle of the night, in between sessions of molesting women.

In 2012, he wasn't living in the world where Australian and Kiwi style confiscation of AR-type semiautos was within the Overton window. It hadn't got there yet in 2012, they were talking about magazine capacity restrictions.

When he got into "The gun culture", "the Tennessee culture". "If I were a golfer I'd be part of the golf culture". "My culture---gun culture". That was riveting, if he could do a whole video based on that, and tie into it that we're talking about the absolute right of self-defense, and that means we have an absolute right to belt-fed machine guns with no duty to lock it up, he could make a dent in the independent voters who really control this country. The undecideds run this place.

His arguments about cars and alcohol are tone-deaf. Basically he mocks, "We should ban fast cars and booze, to save lives." People would just be like, nah just the guns. He's defenseless against this simple retort.

Towards the end: "You can rest easy, so long as you're active." Wise words.

Just noting, that this was all way before the Las Vegas massacre of 2017. It's just brutal that we have to apparently defend mass murderers, in order to defend our absolute right to self-defense, which is the same as the right to belt-feds. It's not true that we do defend murderers of course, but idiots can't tell the difference.

ok doser

Right now I'm shooting 22.

The next air gun I hope to get will be a PCP in caliber 30.

pasted image 0.png

ok doser

According to our dementia-addled president:

Biden added that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute .... From the very beginning, you couldn’t own any weapon you wanted to own. From the very beginning of the Second Amendment existed, certain people weren’t allowed to have weapons.”

I'm unaware of ANY restrictions on weapons from the very beginning.

Anybody?

Hilltrot

Biden added that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute .... From the very beginning, you couldn’t own any weapon you wanted to own. From the very beginning of the Second Amendment existed, certain people weren’t allowed to have weapons.”

Anybody?
Most say that by saying arms, the weapon needs to be carried in the arms. So, no tactical nuke, M1 Abrams, F-16, etc.

Idolater

. . . I'm unaware of ANY restrictions on weapons from the very beginning.

Anybody?
Merchant ships were outfitted with cannon. The more cannon, the safer the investment. Merchant ships were privately owned and operated. They could lay waste to the buildings near a harbor.

Gary K

Banned

Anybody?
I have never heard or read of any restrictions. I'll have to research it again, but I believe I remember some wealthy individuals owned cannons very early in the US. Not sure though but it sticks in my head that it is true. As far as I can remember there were no regulations against automatic weapons until the days of Dillenger, Bonnie and Clyde, and the like.

ok doser

I have never heard or read of any restrictions. I'll have to research it again, but I believe I remember some wealthy individuals owned cannons very early in the US. Not sure though but it sticks in my head that it is true. As far as I can remember there were no regulations against automatic weapons until the days of Dillenger, Bonnie and Clyde, and the like.
We have a reprint of a 1908 copy of a Montgomery Ward's catalog and the guns section is neat but you could buy dynamite through the mail.

Gary K

Banned

Anybody?
Here's an interesting article on artillery owned by private organizations.