Guns!

marke

First time buyers of firearms last year - 40% were women, over 50% were black Americans

And Joe wants to nuke them for exercising their second amendment rights because they're all white supremacists

Bolsheviks and Nazis did not take away planes, tanks, nuclear bombs, and so forth from the common people. They simply took away common guns owned by everyday people so as to enslave them to their fascist Marxist anti-civilization movements.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bodycam footage - shooting of Miles Jackson

At 7:20, what had been a calm encounter goes south in a hurry. Attempts to cuff him lead to resistance, tasing and production of a gun and shots fired. While he's being tased, he gets hold of the gun in his shorts and fires a shot through his shorts.

Cop's gun jams at 8:30 - takes an eternity to clear it.

12:45
After 4 minutes of cops shouting at him to put his hands up and him saying that he is, he doesn't have the gun and that he has his hands up and he can't put the one hand up because he's leaning on it but he has his hands up and he has his hands up and he has his hands up - after 4 minutes of this he says I'm gonna put the gun down.

He doesn't.

Age restricted, full of bad language and violence and stupid choices.

What happened: https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...jackson-body-cam-footage-released/7208519002/

Last edited:

ok doser

"Oh my goodness - you got different names on every single (credit) card you have on ya"

🤣🤣🤣

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

ok doser

ICBMs are the biggest guns there are.

And China looks like they're building them so that the US is in their range.

Big deal, or No big deal?
More of a worry for Putin, I would think

marke

What a shame.
Sadly, this hero was gunned down by the police by mistake. Note to citizens: When the police make mistakes remember that they are human and will make mistakes sometimes. especially when the difference between life and death is only a matter of seconds to analyze the appearance of a threat. The murderous gunman shot down the innocent officer without warning and the officer had no time to defenc=d himself. That is why officers sometimes fire their weapons in defence when confronted with a seeming or real threat. Don't sit in cruel judgment of officers who make mistakes as though they love to jump to erroneous conclusions in split-second decisions.

The cop who shot the hero should not be prosecuted unless there is found some malicious intent on the officer, which is highly unlikely.

marke

That's untrue. I highly recommend people disregard this statement.
You can interpret the Bible as you wish. But I believe the Bible teaches we are duty-bound to obey God rather than men if a conflict arises.

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Idolater

You can interpret the Bible as you wish. But I believe the Bible teaches we are duty-bound to obey God rather than men if a conflict arises.

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
OK, but just know that you'll be judged according to conventional interpretations of the Constitution, and not according to your own private interpretation. And that those conventional interpretations have logic to them, it's best to learn that logic, before deciding to run the risk of being arrested over a difference of interpretation.

marke

OK, but just know that you'll be judged according to conventional interpretations of the Constitution, and not according to your own private interpretation. And that those conventional interpretations have logic to them, it's best to learn that logic, before deciding to run the risk of being arrested over a difference of interpretation.
I don't fear being arrested or persecuted by men. I only fear displeasing God by allowing pompous men to cause me to sin against God.

Idolater

I don't fear being arrested or persecuted by men.
I'm not talking about fear; I'm talking about getting arrested and getting in trouble with the law, which will happen, if you disregard our laws or criminal justice system or whatever regulating political institutions with validity or legitimacy or at any rate, that metes out force or coercion. I'm not saying you should be afraid of anything, I'm just saying, count the costs before waging warfare.
I only fear displeasing God by allowing pompous men to cause me to sin against God.
Who is doing that to you? I personally don't have anyone in my life fitting that description.

marke

I'm not talking about fear; I'm talking about getting arrested and getting in trouble with the law, which will happen, if you disregard our laws or criminal justice system or whatever regulating political institutions with validity or legitimacy or at any rate, that metes out force or coercion. I'm not saying you should be afraid of anything, I'm just saying, count the costs before waging warfare.

Who is doing that to you? I personally don't have anyone in my life fitting that description.
If I find I am getting in trouble violating federal laws I will just pull out my democrat communist card for exemption from prosecution.