Guess the Scripture Passage:

Nazaroo

'...and Jesus said. "Show me a denarius!" so they gave him a coin. Jesus said: "Oh look! its vanished!" and he showed Thomas his hands. "My Lord! My God! How did you do that?" Thomas cried.

"..but lest any accuse us, ..." Jesus said, and he pulled a quarter out of Thomas' ear.

But Judas was angry, for he held the moneypouch, which seemed much lighter than this morning.'

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
'...and Jesus said. "Show me a denarius!" so they gave him a coin. Jesus said: "Oh look! its vanished!" and he showed Thomas his hands. "My Lord! My God! How did you do that?" Thomas cried.

"..but lest any accuse us, ..." Jesus said, and he pulled a quarter out of Thomas' ear.

But Judas was angry, for he held the moneypouch, which seemed much lighter than this morning.'

John 12:4-6

Last edited:

Nazaroo

hint: Its a joke son. Its not a real scripture, its a silly joke.

Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-missed-it-Flew-right-by-ya.jpg

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The jailer said 'What must I do to be saved?'
Paul answered 'Nothing, chum, it's just luck'.

Jesus said 'Anyone who wants to come after me must first leave his family and do a PhD in theology, preferably at Wheaton but DTS is also good.'

Jesus said 'By this shall ye know them: the good ones command a congregation of a minimum of 5,000 and own a ranch.'

'He who is baptised is my disciple and should believe.'

And God said 'Never again will I send a judgement on all of mankind - until the mediaeval age, when I will unleash on them the Spanish inquisition and if any still remain after that I will get them with the reformation.'

Nazaroo

'and Martha, worked and prepared the meals,
while Mary sat at Jesus' feet, hearing Him teach, and Martha
said to Jesus: "Why do you not ask Mary to help me with the meals?"

And Jesus said, "Martha: Mary can't cook worth a tinker's cuss."