Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveB

Hi.
My name is Steve.
Been a follower of Jesus since June 1977. I.e., not quite "Jesus Freak" but I like it. I guess it's a post-hippie culture wannabe thing. I consider myself a Jesus Freak.

I am a stage 4 melanoma cancer suvivor for 24 years now. Long story... you'll have to ask for details.
I've been married for 20-1/2 years.
My reason for coming here to post on this forum is to get some OT/NT quote reference questions answered.
I.e., I'm hoping for some "real" theologians to answer me. I.e., academics.... PhD's, ThD's, etc.....
No disrespect intended, so please don't look at it like that.

g'night all.....

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi.
My name is Steve.
Been a follower of Jesus since June 1977. I.e., not quite "Jesus Freak" but I like it. I guess it's a post-hippie culture wannabe thing. I consider myself a Jesus Freak.

I am a stage 4 melanoma cancer suvivor for 24 years now. Long story... you'll have to ask for details.
My reason for coming here to post on this forum is to get some OT/NT quote reference questions answered.
I.e., I'm hoping for some "real" theologians to answer me. I.e., academics.... PhD's, ThD's, etc.....

g'night all.....
You're weird... :squint:

But, hey. Sometimes weird is OK by me. :D

Welcome to TOL. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we may not have any real theologians here but some have really neat software
and
I do consider myself a freak

welcome to TOL

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, Steve! Congratulations on being a survivor. That's wonderful to hear. :up:

Which answers from "real" theologians do you plan in listening to? The ones you agree with, or the ones you disagree with?

:e4e:

Randy

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to OL Steve. Not a post hole digger, but I do have a college degree and am well versed in scripture.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Hi.
My name is Steve.

g'night all.....

Welcome! I'm no Jesus freak, but I am a rock n' roll Holy roller!

Status
Not open for further replies.