Greetings from the Pacific Northwest.

Welcome.

Question:
Are you monergistic or synergistic when it comes to soteriology? ;)

AMR

The bells just rung and you go for the quick knockout. Seriously, DeeperStill has only made one post so far. I think you scared him/her off.

DeeperStill, seriously, AMR is one of the smartest people on TOL, but he's not THE smartest. If he was, he wouldn't be a Presbyterian! :) But he is my friend and I love him like a brother; a smarter wiser brother.

Last edited:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greetings and welcome to TOL.

What I remember of about the Pacific Northwest...

We lived at Smokey Point on Highway 99 (now it's "Old Highway 99) where Granpa had very large tulip farm. We took many car rides to Arlington, Marysville, Snowhomish, Everett and once in a while Seattle.

Sections of "Highway 99" became part of I-5.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello and welcome. You said you are looking for Christian Chat, Christian Debate, Christian fellowship and fun.

Well, here we are - go for it.

Yeah, that's the fun, but don't be thinskinned.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
thWelcome.gif

DeeperStill

ok, sorry folks, I tried to respond but when I do I keep getting a message saying I need five posts to post a link. when I had no links in my post. I guess that means I cannot quote anybodies messages if they contain links in it.

so until I get five posts, I cannot post if you put links in your posts

haha
funny

DeeperStill

The bells just rung and you go for the quick knockout. Seriously, DeeperStill has only mad one post so far. I think you scared him/her off.

DeeperStill, seriously, AMR is one of the smartest people on TOL, but he's not THE smartest. If he was, he wouldn't be a Presbyterian! :) But he is my friend and I love him like a brother; a smarter wiser brother.

I tried to respond to his post. I was not allowed to because his post had links.

So, I shall respond to him through responding to you.

My response to his question is a question.

On Christmas morning, were your children Monergistic or synergistic when they saw the gifts on the tree. did they just stand there or did they take them, open them, play with them and take them to their rooms?

DeeperStill

What brings me here?

I really do not remember. I was surfing the competition and ran across the link in a Google search. I read the rules and had to think a little bit before I decided to risk the joining.

My initial thought that I could join and just not post anything I didn't wish to give up rights to. ( Terms of service), Or I could leave.

I decided to join but not say anything here that I may wish to post on my own site.

So.... when I can post a link , I will post the important stuff on my blog and just tell you all to go read it there

hahaha

T

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What brings me here?

I really do not remember. I was surfing the competition and ran across the link in a Google search. I read the rules and had to think a little bit before I decided to risk the joining.

My initial thought that I could join and just not post anything I didn't wish to give up rights to. ( Terms of service), Or I could leave.

I decided to join but not say anything here that I may wish to post on my own site.

So.... when I can post a link , I will post the important stuff on my blog and just tell you all to go read it there

hahaha

T

So you are here just to advertise your blog?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What brings me here?

hahaha

T

Hehe

DeeperStill

I am definitely not here to give up any material just because I posted it here and that is what the Terms of service say. " That anything i write becomes the property of this site". That being said, I will be very careful not to write anything I do not wish to give up. Do you wish me to obey the rules of the site or not?