Greetings from a non-believer!

garyflet

Hello everyone, I may be in the wrong place in that I'm interested in serious discussions with Christians about their beliefs. This particular forum may be more entertainment oriented than what I'm looking for. I can certainly be respectful of others, and respect the fact that this is a Christian forum. I guess I should ask my questions in the Religion forum, no?

Thanks for your consideration,
Gary

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hello everyone, I may be in the wrong place in that I'm interested in serious discussions with Christians about their beliefs. This particular forum may be more entertainment oriented than what I'm looking for. I can certainly be respectful of others, and respect the fact that this is a Christian forum. I guess I should ask my questions in the Religion forum, no?

Gary
Welcome!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello everyone,
Hello.
I may be in the wrong place in that I'm interested in serious discussions with Christians about their beliefs. This particular forum may be more entertainment oriented than what I'm looking for. I can certainly be respectful of others, and respect the fact that this is a Christian forum. I guess I should ask my questions in the Religion forum, no?

Gary
You can comment in any forum, just make it a good comment.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome! Great to have you. You’ve come to the right place if you want really serious discussions on the Christian faith. Lots of very knowledgeable folks around here who’ve been defending Christianity for years.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Gary
You are definitely not in the wrong place!

The reason the forum might seem more "etertainment" based than what you're looking for has only to do with the lack of people capable of having serious discussions about their religious beliefs without getting their feelings hurt and leaving. People who have thin skin and can't tolerate straight talk, don't last long here.