Greetings Brothers & Sisters, I'm MarcATL...How Are You?

MarcATL

Didn't mean to register, got introduced to this site because it came up in my Tapatalk app, and I found myself occasionally reading some of the threads, after ignoring it for a long long time.

Was lurking for about 3 weeks and then 2 days ago came across a thread that made me feel like I should just go ahead and register.

I probably won't be on that much, but I'll be active when I am, as I'm quite an outspoken fellow.

Here's to good discussions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Didn't mean to register, got introduced to this site because it came up in my Tapatalk app, and I found myself occasionally reading some of the threads, after ignoring it for a long long time.

Was lurking for about 3 weeks and then 2 days ago came across a thread that made me feel like I should just go ahead and register.

I probably won't be on that much, but I'll be active when I am, as I'm quite an outspoken fellow.

What church, denomination, or organization have you/are you
affiliated with?

IMJerusha

Welcome to TOL! :wave:

MarcATL

Welcome Mark Abstract Template Library
LOL!!!

The break down of my moniker is quite simple...

Marc = which is my real name
ATL = Atlanta, which the city where I live, well, not in the city proper, but the Metro-Atlanta area.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Come on in and sit a spell.
cowboy-night-smiley.gif