Greetings and Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

Hello everyone,

So I am not really new and have been on TOL for a quite a few years now. However, I haven't been an active participant for quite sometime until today. However, Spring Break is here and I have some time to myself and have decided to spend it spelunking around this forum.

Also, when I first joined TOL I was unaware that we actually had a forum for new members to introduce themselves. So this is my very first introduction thread. I figured it was about time. It only took me three and a half years :)

Aimiel

At this rate, I wonder how long it will take for you to reply to people who say:

"Welcome to TOL." :wave2:

WeirdChick

1.gif

Good of you to take the time from SB to say hello, all official like. I look forward to your posts.

I aint no monkey

Welcome. I have a question. How hard is it to post on the forum during Spring Break from the beach and all those women hanging all over you?

Random

Welcome. I have a question. How hard is it to post on the forum during Spring Break from the beach and all those women hanging all over you?

Very difficult, only I'm not at the beach but in my basement with a cat on my lap who periodically likes to walk on the keyboard and a dog who keeps begging for food. They make it very difficult to post sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.