Great news

Granite

Hall of Fame
The hero America didn't even know it needed. I feel safer already. Just what we need: A crap-kicking boot-wearing Texas doofus with the depth of an ice tray and the gravitas of a Wal-Mart manager. Yee haw!

Foxfire

First person to run for presidential office while currently under indictment.........

PureX

The hero America didn't even know it needed. I feel safer already. Just what we need: A crap-kicking boot-wearing Texas doofus with the depth of an ice tray and the gravitas of a Wal-Mart manager. Yee haw!
'Don't git no better'n that!

republicanchick

this ridicule thing you libs do is just SO incredibly TIRESOME

boring

stupid

immature

satanic

unproductive

I mean, yeah, I could go on and on

True, I have resorted to ad hominem... when the hominem in question is deserving.. but that's the difference between Rs who use ad hominem and libs who use it: namely, that The Rs are right

+

republicanchick

First person to run for presidential office while currently under indictment.........

I'm so proud of Perry for attracting the ire of the libs to the point they decided to get him through the courts...

the libs are always doing that to people.. to shut them up, to keep people from improving the world they (libs) want to rule (and destroy).

I can tell by his speech today that he can expect more of the same..

He is a courageous person...

and that is why I want him for president

wimps b gone

++

Granite

Hall of Fame

boring

stupid

immature

satanic

unproductive

True, I have resorted to ad hominem... when the hominem in question is deserving.. but that's the difference between Rs who use ad hominem and libs who use it: namely, that The Rs are right

+

Did you eat a lot of lead chips or something?

Sitamun

I'm so proud of Perry for attracting the ire of the libs to the point they decided to get him through the courts...

the libs are always doing that to people.. to shut them up, to keep people from improving the world they (libs) want to rule (and destroy).

I can tell by his speech today that he can expect more of the same..

He is a courageous person...

and that is why I want him for president

wimps b gone

++

What happened to your blind adoration of Ted Cruz?

pqmomba8

boring

stupid

immature

satanic

unproductive

+
Me, a liberal? Well, may on most social issues...but always thought of myself as right of the center. Anyway, yeeeeeeee-haaaaaaw!

And now, for something completely different - New England Patriots 19-0 in 2015 / 16!!!!! Yeah baby!!!! :)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Aikido writes:
The only one running while under felony indictment.

Not to worry. His buddies got the right judge for him:

Rick Perry may be somewhat familiar with one of the judges picked to hear an appeal in the criminal case against him.

That's because Justice Bob Pemberton has worked for the former governor, representing him in court as his deputy general counsel. After that job, Perry appointed him to the 3rd Court of Appeals, which is now considering a request from Perry's lawyers to dismiss the abuse-of-power charges against him.

Pemberton also clerked for Tom Phillips, the retired chief justice of the Texas Supreme Court who is now on Perry's defense team. Pemberton's website features a photo of him being sworn in by Phillips — "his friend, supporter, and former boss."

In addition to once working for Perry, being appointed by Perry and having clerked for one of Perry's current lawyers, Pemberton has been a political supporter of the former governor. Pemberton chipped in $1,000 for Perry's 2002 re-election campaign, according to state records.

The justice's connections to Perry are unusual, even in a state under yearly scrutiny for a judicial system critics say is too tainted by politics.

http://www.texastribune.org/2015/04/24/ex-perry-lawyer-picked-decide-appeal-perry-case/

The only problem is, those darn liberal papers let the cat out of the bag, and now even some republicans say that's too much, and the judge should recuse himself.

Don't count on it, though.

See, the American Dream still works.

Zeke

Don't complain/blaspheme its all part of the evolutionary process. Plus Corporations don't care what the paper stocks think.